Having A Thew Beers Last Night Then This....

chrisspursbkk1

I am that 'serton' person

No, i think he was referring to me :o

Anyway, you claim to me that you were a 'bricky' back in the UK.

LOL - that explains a few things :D

Mr. chrisspursbkk1, my comments were aimed at your almost unintelligible post, spelling and grammar errors aside (which we are all guilty of) your original post looked too far fetched to be real mistakes... I agree with Samran though, the subject itself is quite interesting

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very intresting, if i was to bash one of the powers above what would happen?

Answer; i would get banned!

So why do they tempt it?

To a serton person, try a little harder, work with it or admit your stupidity, thanks.

I am that 'serton' person, and am happy for you to comment about me. I'm not about to petulantly ban you for having a go at me - if it is only me you are having a go at (and not my moderating actions). I am a big boy, like I am sure you are.

I haven't undertaken any action against your post, other than to say that as far as possible, please try and make your posts clear and understandable when you write them. Three pages of absolute nonsense, started with your incomprehensible first post does nothing to the attractiveness of this website. Interesting discussion, does however. And I am happy to admit that the topic you have bought up is an extremely interesting discussion. But why did we have to cryptically work out what you were getting at?

Anyway, you claim to me that you were a 'bricky' back in the UK. Well of all the people in the world, I though you were someone who would be able to handle a ribbing and have the piss taken out of you. Apparently not.

So I shall go back to moderating. Oh, scary me......

The village idiot!

I'm not from a village, thank you very much.

Well there is some village somewhere missing its idiot - it might have a duble problem too as the brickie mysterioulsy went at the same time.

No worries though - some Polish fella is coming to do the brickie work at half the price and twice the quality - now where can we find an idiot?

Lol at the mod's, hope you all enjoy your work, just get me a drink later for the little laugh you got, i hope it brightened your day, SAD!

Yes i'm stupid, i can't spell i have no grammar, but at twenty nine i don't work iv'er, i guess i'm not that stupid. I also have a lovely wife! Where i have i gone so wrong???

Sorry one more question, dose anyone not understand this???? thanks.

I am that 'serton' person

No, i think he was referring to me :o

Anyway, you claim to me that you were a 'bricky' back in the UK.

LOL - that explains a few things :D

Mr. chrisspursbkk1, my comments were aimed at your almost unintelligible post, spelling and grammar errors aside (which we are all guilty of) your original post looked too far fetched to be real mistakes... I agree with Samran though, the subject itself is quite interesting

No problem ladys, hang on have i just insulted the ladys on this fourm????

In all fairness i think i never explained my post, still if we met ...........

Apart from the abject incoherency, the truly sad thing is that the OP is a 29-year-old product of the English school system - supposedly the best in the world - yet is unable to spell even the simplest English words. The empire may have fallen a while ago, but this seems to suggest that it may be rotting at its very core.

O' Britannia, I weep for thee...

Apart from the abject incoherency, the truly sad thing is that the OP is a 29-year-old product of the English school system - supposedly the best in the world - yet is unable to spell even the simplest English words. The empire may have fallen a while ago, but this seems to suggest that it may be rotting at its very core.

I've had a busy day, where have i gone so wrong? Why can so many people jump to tell me my mistakes but not tell how i made them or what they are??? your being a complete prick, in your future post's try explaining your answer rather than a blatant bull <deleted> reply.

I've had a busy day, where have i gone so wrong? Why can so many people jump to tell me my mistakes but not tell how i made them or what they are??? your being a complete prick, in your future post's try explaining your answer rather than a blatant bull <deleted> reply.

Instead of pointing out all of the misspelled words, it would be much easier to point to the very few words that are spelled correctly.

But, as they say, you only learn if you look up the word yourself - perhaps you could put one of your screeds into a spell-check program and see what happens. Be careful, though: it may make the entire computer have a meltdown.

I've had people on crack making more sense than this :o

(Austin Powers, Goldmember)

As regards to me being on drugs???? no i'm not!!!

I will say though you are a compete idiot for your reply! why bother saying something stupid if it dosn't work??? i guess your the same as the troll super brain clever guy then?... if you don't like it don't reply to it, very easy!!!

Buggrit, Millenium hand and scrimp!

Title Thew - few

After having a few drinks last night a serton 1 topic came up regarding history, i 2 did cringe as i2 can't/won't back down if i2 truly think i'm2 wright3. Anyway this is what i 2found when i 2 proved(it was what they wan't 4 to see) that it was not me making it up.

http://www.acpp.org/uappeals/cprofile/thailand.html

The point is what a load of double standard rubish,5 so after reading it i 2 said you lost then, theyt 6 said no, i2 then said you got invaded they said no. Can anyone please explain the middle they missed out?

Please understand this was brought up against me, i'm 2 not bashing Thailand.

They are at a loss with there excusses 7 but need to keep there silly face rubish 5, the only help it gave me was they helped me make my mind up on a thai 8 school or international.

1 serton - certain

2 i - personal pronoun should be capitalised 'I'

3) wright - right

4) wan't - want

5) rubish - rubbish, was going to allow this as a typo but it has been repeated

6) theyt - they but I'll allow this as a typo

7) excusses - excuses

8) ptoper noun - Thai

Post 6 responce - response

Post 9 compete - complete, call that a typo

your - you're

Post 10 shore - sure

Post 12 i'ver - either

Post 31 your - you're

Post 39 miss understanding = misunderstanding

youv'e - typo you've

loose - lose

Post 51 intresting - interesting

Post 60 definatley - definately

warented - warranted

littel - little

Post 70 ladys - ladies

Post 71 recived - received, typo

greif - greif

Post 73 your - you're

post's = posts

Here are some of your mistakes and corrections. Now how do you want to pay me? I accept cash or you can click on my blog and donate to the Tour de Thailand.

Title Thew - few

After having a few drinks last night a serton 1 topic came up regarding history, i 2 did cringe as i2 can't/won't back down if i2 truly think i'm2 wright3. Anyway this is what i 2found when i 2 proved(it was what they wan't 4 to see) that it was not me making it up.

http://www.acpp.org/uappeals/cprofile/thailand.html

The point is what a load of double standard rubish,5 so after reading it i 2 said you lost then, theyt 6 said no, i2 then said you got invaded they said no. Can anyone please explain the middle they missed out?

Please understand this was brought up against me, i'm 2 not bashing Thailand.

They are at a loss with there excusses 7 but need to keep there silly face rubish 5, the only help it gave me was they helped me make my mind up on a thai 8 school or international.

1 serton - certain

2 i - personal pronoun should be capitalised 'I'

3) wright - right

4) wan't - want

5) rubish - rubbish, was going to allow this as a typo but it has been repeated

6) theyt - they but I'll allow this as a typo

7) excusses - excuses

8) ptoper noun - Thai

Post 6 responce - response

Post 9 compete - complete, call that a typo

your - you're

Post 10 shore - sure

Post 12 i'ver - either

Post 31 your - you're

Post 39 miss understanding = misunderstanding

youv'e - typo you've

loose - lose

Post 51 intresting - interesting

Post 60 definatley - definately

warented - warranted

littel - little

Post 70 ladys - ladies

Post 71 recived - received, typo

greif - greif

Post 73 your - you're

post's = posts

Here are some of your mistakes and corrections. Now how do you want to pay me? I accept cash or you can click on my blog and donate to the Tour de Thailand.

Thanks you ######ing ######!