Thai Visa Discount Card At Tuskers Bar Chiang Mai

miltonbentley

please sign me up as I think Im up over 12 posts by now :D

Give me #15 if possible and ADD my avatar- and include the caption " 2007 RWC Champions"

cheers Chas :D

Donny adding the caption " 2007 RWC Champions" would contravene the "Truth In Advertising Laws" which as we all know are strictly enforced in Thailand :o

Consequently the caption will be modified to "2007 RWC Champion Losers" to conform with reality :D

BTW why do you have an Addidas logo as your avatar I would have thought a proud son of New Zealand would have a silver fern?

Maybe see everyone tonight

CB

:D:bah:

post-15912-1189234618_thumb.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well folks, it seems that this thread has gone far, far beyond where man has previously feared to tread..

Is this still about the Tusker's discount card? :o

As for me, I am going to hold out for the number 666 whenever it comes up but won't use it anyway as I am happy to pay full price considering the management/staff/food and their efforts to take such good care of us..

Checked out the Tusker's t-shirts, have you? I won one with the envelopes Chas issued at the TV party but chose one that was a bit too small for me. Was going to exchange it but my Thai lady says, "Nope, this one is mine!"

Okay, going back to Tuskers to buy one in my size and da boss then says, "Buy one for our son, too."

It now seems that I have outfitted our whole family and I have even more family coming to visit. Poor myself..

Cool shirts, Chas...

Milton, i won a shirt at the BBQ but in my drunken stupor :D forgot it at Tuskers :o .

Et tu Austhaied? I also managed to leave my winnings (T-shirt that is) on the sofa. :D Didn't think I was that drunk, my ladyboy radar was working fine on the way back to the hotel. :D

Milton, i won a shirt at the BBQ but in my drunken stupor :D forgot it at Tuskers :o .

Et tu Austhaied? I also managed to leave my winnings (T-shirt that is) on the sofa. :D Didn't think I was that drunk, my ladyboy radar was working fine on the way back to the hotel. :D

Funny enuf did that same at the Patters Pissup - I shamefully collected my TV singlet from Bert days later. :D

Et tu Austhaied? I also managed to leave my winnings (T-shirt that is) on the sofa. :D Didn't think I was that drunk, my ladyboy radar was working fine on the way back to the hotel. :bah:

Funny enuf did that same at the Patters Pissup - I shamefully collected my TV singlet from Bert days later. :D

I heard tell that it was found out the back of Jenny's :D

CB

Milton, i won a shirt at the BBQ but in my drunken stupor :D forgot it at Tuskers :o . Can you reserve a XXXXXXL shirt for me on my return..Palease. :D

I have a tent that might fit

Ha ha f**king ha.. :D

I will bring back one of the ships sails and get it made up and screenprinted. Thanks just the same..

BTW, England very lucky against the USA.. :bah::D

Et tu Austhaied? I also managed to leave my winnings (T-shirt that is) on the sofa. :D Didn't think I was that drunk, my ladyboy radar was working fine on the way back to the hotel. :bah:

CB

Cheers for dropping it off mate, quite convenient picking it up there on my way to the Blues Factory. :bah:

BTW, England very lucky against the USA.. :bah::D

Off topic

:D

:o will remind you about that game (and others that England lost/ will lose) when i come in to pick up my Tuskers ThaiVisa discount card.. :o:D :D

It's the banter we love :bah:

But after last night I feel on a sure fire loser although did anyone see the cricket or football last night? That went better.

Tuskers Thai Visa 10% Discount Card Terms and Conditions

1. The card must be shown it before you make purchases

2. The card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.

3. The card is a personal discount card it does not cover group food, drinks or merchandise.

4. The card is non transferable.

5. Cards should not be used in ATM machines

6. Any card holder being banned from Thai Visa will lose all privileges.

7. The card cannot be used to cross international borders

8. The card remains the property of Tuskers

9. Cards must not be used to ‘jimmy' yale style locks or for any other illegal purpose

10. All discounts are solely at the discretion of the Tuskers management at all times

11. Tuskers reserve the right to cancel the card without notice in the event of misuse of the discount scheme.

12. Tuskers reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the discount card is offered.

Sorry folks but this is the legal bit.

Edited by miltonbentley

The first batch of cards are ready for collection tomorrow (Monday September 10th)

Come on down and pick them up and play in Chiang Mai's newest pub quiz at the same time. If you can't make it tomorrow no problem they are behind the bar for pick up anytime.

McSpicy

Calico Consulting

Prince Albert

Maejo Man

Crowboy

JimsKnight

ThaiPauly

Tiger Beer

Priceless

Bpraim1

Toolz

Nienke

Mall Magician

Donnyboy

Highonthai

Rice_King

Whimsy

Mid7even

Muckypups

Pantip

naammanow

Boksida

Ajarn

Hog Head

Cyberstar

p1p

Rexy

Das65

Austhaied

Britmaveric

Sorry for the few that are not ready yet. They will be in the next batch.

McSpicy Numbah ONE......sorry, Donny Boy :o

Truth be told, I ALSO LEFT MY TV SHIRT (won in raffle) after the BBQ on the cooler near the entrance.....lol

No worries, hopefully it found a good home. If we hadn't rushed off so fast to the (top secret) OTHER PLACE (have to kill you if I told you) I would have remembered it....

Will be by tomorrow to pick up the card! And THANK YOU, CHAS AND RACHEL, FOR YOUR GENEROSITY AND WONDERFUL HOSPITALITY!

McG

Edited by mcgriffith

Truth be told, I ALSO LEFT MY TV SHIRT (won in raffle) after the BBQ on the cooler near the entrance.....lol

No worries, hopefully it found a good home. If we hadn't rushed off so fast to the (top secret) OTHER PLACE (have to kill you if I told you) I would have remembered it....

Will be by tomorrow to pick up the card! And THANK YOU, CHAS AND RACHEL, FOR YOUR GENEROSITY AND WONDERFUL HOSPITALITY!

McG

Second that ...although I will have to wait till Friday to collect it.

Hey, if anybody forgot their TV T-Shirts, copies were already on sale at Jackie's Van at 7am the following morning :D

T.I.T :D

McG

That's where i lefy mine as well (on the cooler). Must have been a great pile of them in the morning. Don't ever tell anyone about the Burmese bar palease.. :D :D :D

McSpicy Numbah ONE......sorry, Donny Boy :D

McG

That's where i lefy mine as well (on the cooler). Must have been a great pile of them in the morning. Don't ever tell anyone about the Burmese bar palease.. :bah::D :D

Well I have a great TV Polo shirt that I am sure I did not win.....my Wife told me someone gave it to me as it did'nt fit 'em :D

Not that I can remember.........but it DOES fit me :o

CB

Cheers for dropping it off mate, quite convenient picking it up there on my way to the Blues Factory. :o

Not a problem mate - I wanted to make sure it was in your dressing room before you came in to do your production number of centre stage :bah:

CB

Cheers for dropping it off mate, quite convenient picking it up there on my way to the Blues Factory. :D

Not a problem mate - I wanted to make sure it was in your dressing room before you came in to do your production number of centre stage :D

CB

Oh you dropped your discount card mate, so I figured I'd return it to you!!!!! :o

post-5801-1189391734_thumb.jpg

Cheers for dropping it off mate, quite convenient picking it up there on my way to the Blues Factory. :D

Not a problem mate - I wanted to make sure it was in your dressing room before you came in to do your production number of centre stage :D

CB

Oh you dropped your discount card mate, so I figured I'd return it to you!!!!! :o

Gee thanks mate, I wondered where it got to. You can return it when you come up here for the CM Unofficial Piss Up.

I think I will just ask Milton Bentley to print me off a new one from your post and get it laminated while I wait

CB