Thai Visa Discount Card At Tuskers Bar Chiang Mai

miltonbentley

Tuskers is honoured to have been chosen as the official Chiang Mai home of Thai Visa. In recognition of this we are offering a 10% discount card to all Thai Visa members with over 12 posts on the forum. The card can be used at any time for food, beverages and merchandise at Tuskers.

To sign up fill out the form on the Tuskers website or post here and I will PM you a form.

We look forward to welcoming Thai Visa members anytime.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MB, Got the same error message. :/

Anyway, here are my details - card me up!

# Name: Phil Taylor

# Thai Visa Name/Handle: Mallmagician

# Email Address: Mallmagician (The Usual little "a" with the circle around it) gmail.com

# Avatar: (see attached)

Do we collect?

Very nice of you. Tell Racheleeee703 that her Eastenders is on its way in the next few days. :o

Bye for now Chas.

Phil

Blast!!!

Would like to sign up, but get the following message:

There was an error sending the message: Language string failed to load: file_access./library/files/temp/

Chas, Rachel HELP!

Nienke

I'll send you a form tomorrow and for all other that have the same problem. Will talk to my web designer about going mulitilingual

Well if 007 has gone, my Wife says 009 is lucky in Thai.

I would prefer 007, depends if the person who asked for it before me will actually use it???

I would have signed up earlier ..but as you know I was at Tuskers !!!!

Cheers, had a good time at your place tonight, will see you again next Friday

No its not working...but you know me anyway , I will collect my card next Friday if its available then.

Edited by ThaiPauly

I would prefer 007, depends if the person who asked for it before me will actually use it???

No its not working...but you know me anyway , I will collect my card next Friday if its available then.

TP, oh what the hel_l, you can have 007 as long as i can get 008! :D hows that???? and i'll have a beer in return thank you.. :o

TB

TP, oh what the hel_l, you can have 007 as long as i can get 008! :D hows that???? and i'll have a beer in return thank you.. :D

TB

Now that's what I like to see - a very generous offer Tigerbeer. TP you owe TB a beer.

I wasn't going to put numbers on the cards at all but it seems the demand is overwhelming and as we know th customer is always right (sometimes). :D

Now where can a buy a laminator? :o

TP, oh what the hel_l, you can have 007 as long as i can get 008! :D hows that???? and i'll have a beer in return thank you.. :D

TB

Now that's what I like to see - a very generous offer Tigerbeer. TP you owe TB a beer.

I wasn't going to put numbers on the cards at all but it seems the demand is overwhelming and as we know th customer is always right (sometimes). :D

Now where can a buy a laminator? :o

MAKRO !

Milton.

I tried your website but got the same error message as others have.

As i will be unable to access the net very soon, would you be so kind as to sign me up from here.

You know the name..

Austhaied.

No avatar please..(Unless you can access it for me).. :D:o

Cheers.

BTW. We get our cards laminated for 20 baht each at the first camera / photo shop on your right as you enter Kad Suan Kaew just passed KFC. Walk down the stairs not up..

Edited by Austhaied

you could do just the cards and we can laminate it ourselves. its actually about 10 baht at any local printing, stationary shop. i got no problems doing it, others i don't know!

I've been considering getting a laminator for some time. Damned handy for putting things in plastic but thanks for the offer TB.

10bht???? mad.gif laugh.gif

:o

You're doinig a good job on the unoffical piss up BM thanks. Let's make it a monster.

Milton.

I tried your website but got the same error message as others have.

As i will be unable to access the net very soon, would you be so kind as to sign me up from here.

You know the name..

Austhaied.

No avatar please..(Unless you can access it for me).. :D:o

Cheers.

BTW. We get our cards laminated for 20 baht each at the first camera / photo shop on your right as you enter Kad Suan Kaew just passed KFC. Walk down the stairs not up..

Strange that I have just tested and got the same but it goes through with the avatar. I will get my technical people on to it.

If people don't want an avatar just PM me the details and I'll add you to the list.

I'll send you a form tomorrow and for all other that have the same problem. Will talk to my web designer about going multilingual

Thanks Chas. :o

To safe you the trouble, I've PM-ed you my details already.

Nienke