Yahoo Mail

tominchaam

For a few weeks I can not send mails from my Yahoo account. When I press “compose” a page is shown with outgoing address as well as my own address. But there is no space to write on and when I push “attach” nothing happens. I am not using the Beta-version as it did not work out when I tried it.

I have tried for a few different yahoo addresses with the same bad result. Also using another computer doesn´t help.

Anyone have a solution or face similar problems?

For a few weeks I can not send mails from my Yahoo account. When I press "compose" a page is shown with outgoing address as well as my own address. But there is no space to write on and when I push "attach" nothing happens. I am not using the Beta-version as it did not work out when I tried it.

I have tried for a few different yahoo addresses with the same bad result. Also using another computer doesn´t help.

Anyone have a solution or face similar problems?

From time to time I see something odd in yahoo when I open it, but not that bad. I would reload and it clears or if bad enough delete temp internet files and try again. I was in my yahoo a minute ago it worked fine. problem like this is 98% of the time browser. Don't know which you are using, but IE7, Oprea, Firefox should all work well with yahoo.