American Football

beerguy

Considering the games on Sunday will start at midnight and Mon at 3:15 am or the evening games start early in the morning I doubt any place would be open but I could be wrong.

I bought the NFL.com/Yahoo season package to watch all the games via Internet. Not sure if my connection is fast enough (~800 kbps and shared) for a smooth picture - will find out Friday at noon. I had it last year when I lived in Estonia and plugged my laptop into the TV and watched like that (2Mbs). The picture was near perfect. Certainly better than the sat TV I get here now.

Edited by koheesti

Since the third world city I now live in (Hong Kong) is no longer showing american football, I need some other place to watch it.

Is it being shown in Thailand ?

thanks........

I just re-read your post. You LIVE in Hong Kong but would come to Thailand just to watch the games? That's hardcore. But you should think about hopping over to Guam. Being an American territory, they definitely show the games.

Edited by koheesti

I heard that just the audio will be on yahoo this year.......did I hear wrong?

Yes, thailand or wherever it's being shown.......have watched the Superbowl in thailand several times in the past.......

The PFC on soi reggae should have it on - they did last couple of years i think

Last year I UBC showed 4 games live each weekend. 3 games Monday morning and the Monday night game Tuesday morning. They also replayed each of these games at 5 p.m. with all the time outs and commercials cut out.

However, I have been searching the UBC website and have yet to find a listing for a single NFL game. Last year they were posted well in advance so it really has me worried that UBC will not be showing them this year. I might have to cry myself to sleep every night now. :o

I used to organise the weekly games at a bar in Estonia the past several years but now I'm here. I've got the Internet package and if anyone has a fast connection, a comfortable place to watch and you don't mind staying up all night PM me. We can connect to the TV and watch the games each week. I could just watch my Bucs at home but it's more interesting to watch in a group IMO.

I got the Sep. UBC guide and they are showing a few games. The first one's they are showing are Pats vs. Jets at midnight on Sep. 9 and then at 3:15 it is Bears vs. Chargers. But I don't see the Sunday night (our Monday morning) game nor the Monday night (our Tue. morning) games :-(

Also, some weekends there are no games listed at all.

Last year was fantastic, 4 like games every weekend. This year, lucky to have 2!

F Me!