Coco Blues Company

beerguy

Has it been closed down yet ?

Did they file bankruptcy or just flee the country?

I noticed that their website is now shutdown also as well as phones, and I need to contact them urgently.

thanks

Edited by beerguy

Because they also own the CoCo villas developments and have stopped building them and don't respond to their phones emails, etc.

Word is they are bankrupt...........

Since the owners of CoCo practically live their lives at the bar in the Blues Company, I thought that would be a good way to contact them.....

Edited by beerguy

Beerguy

I am surprised you have started another thread on this subject. After your last posts on this subject, I PM'd you offering more information, but you did not reply. I also posted on the thread asking you to contact me. No reply. If you are really interested in finding out the situation, please PM me, otherwise it looks like you are just making the post to encourage speculation rather than fact.

Edited by Charma

Beerguy

I am surprised you have started another thread on this subject. After your last posts on this subject, I PM'd you offering more information, but you did not reply. I also posted on the thread asking you to contact me. No reply. If you are really interested in finding out the situation, please PM me, otherwise it looks like you are just making the post to encourage speculation rather than fact.

Not the nicest thing to do on an anonymous forum.

Beerguy

Hi Charma, Sorry if I missed your mail but have been overseas for an extended period and have been getting inundated with emails from people saying they have new information.

After the last meeting of investors in Hong Kong with Colliers all appears lost and as such I just wanted to speak with the owners personally before cutting the strings on this project.

Beerguy

Hi Charma, Sorry if I missed your mail but have been overseas for an extended period and have been getting inundated with emails from people saying they have new information.

After the last meeting of investors in Hong Kong with Colliers all appears lost and as such I just wanted to speak with the owners personally before cutting the strings on this project.

Beerguy,

All is not lost. PM me and I will update you.

Beerguy

Beerguy,

i did PM a you requesting info but you said that in good time you will reveal it as its all hush hush now...

if you have ssomething to inform please do so or you are making speculations run higher.

Beerguy

Beerguy,

i did PM a you requesting info but you said that in good time you will reveal it as its all hush hush now...

if you have ssomething to inform please do so or you are making speculations run higher.

I did explain that I was wanting to update investors. I know you said that you had land in the area, but I was specifically wanting to contact investors in Coco.

Edited by Charma