Heavy Duty Kitchen/restaurant/pub Rubber Mats

For those of you who run restaurants or pubs, or anyone else who might just happen to know...

Where can you buy those slip guard 1/2 - 3/4 inch thick swiss cheese like rubber mats that you often see in supermarket kitchen areas (Foodland has them behind their Took-la-dee counters for example... also, most Tesco Lotus and Carrefour hypermarts have them as well in the seafood section and in a lot of their bathrooms)? They don't sell them in the aforementioned supermarkets... I'd assume I'm going to need to find some restaurant supply shop.

Anyone?

:o

Edited by Heng

For those of you who run restaurants or pubs, or anyone else who might just happen to know...

Where can you buy those slip guard 1/2 - 3/4 inch thick swiss cheese like rubber mats that you often see in supermarket kitchen areas (Foodland has them behind their Took-la-dee counters for example... also, most Tesco Lotus and Carrefour hypermarts have them as well in the seafood section and in a lot of their bathrooms)? They don't sell them in the aforementioned supermarkets... I'd assume I'm going to need to find some restaurant supply shop.

Anyone?

At the mouth of Rama IV and Sukhumvit, Phrakhanong, on the left side of Rama IV when you walk from the Suk road, there is about 150m of shops that make, sell or resell heavy duty, industrial strength gear. Stalls, sinks, cooking...you may try there or at least they might know where to go and get what you need.

Anyone?

Or just ask Foodland or Tesco??

I think it is commendable that Heng realizes and admits who is actually doing what and thus gives credit where credit is due. If his helper gets a real bargain on floor mats I'm sure that Heng will not claim the HE found a bargain on floor mats but will give the credit to his helper. An example of people who haven't had this realization yet are some farangs who post about how they are building a house....when in fact they aren't doing much in the way of actually building anything.

Good work Heng.

Chownah