Reccomended New Dog Kennels In Hang Dong

Rob1

I have just used the new dog kennels at hang dong highly recommended .They have small runs (not Cages) and very nice garden and the owner treats the dogs like his own I would recommend to anyone I feel better now if I have to leave my dog :o .

I have just used the new dog kennels at hang dong highly recommended .They have small runs (not Cages) and very nice garden and the owner treats the dogs like his own I would recommend to anyone I feel better now if I have to leave my dog :D .

what happens when the dog doesn't treat the owner as his own? :o

You didn't mention anything about taking in cats. I'm tired of putting my kitty in a cat house when I have to leave town. Just what sort of facilities are offered there? Dogs only? Dog and cats? Wives?

If you go to my profile and click on the website, you get the info you want, both for dogs and cats. Naturally, you're very welcome to check out our facilities as well.

Nienke

Edited by Nienke

I have just used the new dog kennels at hang dong highly recommended .They have small runs (not Cages) and very nice garden and the owner treats the dogs like his own I would recommend to anyone I feel better now if I have to leave my dog :o .

Would I be mistaken to think you own them?