Koh Samet For 3 Days

glenbat

looking to get to Koh Samet for 3 days/2 nights next week but a lot of agents in Patts are saying most places are full? Thought it was low season!

Anyone recommend things to do there or is it a case of find a beach and lay down all day? Thinking of hiring a quad or pick up and driving round seeing the island with the lady

I spent 5 days there with the gf and really enjoyed it

very relaxing not all that much to do, nice beaches with usual watersports

I hired a quad for the day to see the island which was good.

I noticed when i was there it was quiet during the week and then busy at the weekend, i think a lot of thais go there at the weekend, which may explain why a lot of places are full if you are looking at the weekend

looking to get to Koh Samet for 3 days/2 nights next week but a lot of agents in Patts are saying most places are full? Thought it was low season!

Anyone recommend things to do there or is it a case of find a beach and lay down all day? Thinking of hiring a quad or pick up and driving round seeing the island with the lady

I have been there on spec many times, never bookeda romm but always found one. I usually stay on Hadd si gaew (spelling) beach which in my opinion is the best on the island. Not much to do except relax and have a few beers but the scenery is wonderful.

I dont think that you will have a problem.

Cheers, Rick