Jomtien Long Stay Hotel

bobfla

As a disabled obese 69 y/o about to spend 6 months in Jomtien. Someone suggested the Jomtien Long Stay Hotel and when they told me the prices my eyelashes nearly dropped off. Just 5500 a month + utilities, I'll be arriving later this month and worry it maybe a flea pit at those prices or possibly restrictions on "visitors" Any info from here greatly appreaciated.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Yes, i come here already 10 years and stay then for 2 or 3 months. The rooms in the old building are B 6000 or so, in the new building around 1000 baht. They have a swimming pool and i can leave my gear and bike here for the 9 months i am in holland. It`s located at the beginning of jomtien, near the statue of `hanuman` opposite `jomtien complex` if you come from pattaya.

It`s a reasonable quiet place, with many elder people, who come here every year or stay all year.

• Like 1

As a disabled obese 69 y/o about to spend 6 months in Jomtien. Someone suggested the Jomtien Long Stay Hotel and when they told me the prices my eyelashes nearly dropped off. Just 5500 a month + utilities, I'll be arriving later this month and worry it maybe a flea pit at those prices or possibly restrictions on "visitors" Any info from here greatly appreaciated.

Why not have a look at e.g. View Talay Condominium. I myself live longterm in View Talay 1B, about 1 km from Jomtien beach road.

Room prices getween 6000 to 15000 baht per month for long term stay (with or without utilities. Also very nice about View Talay 1, it has about 10 bars downstairs, 5 restaurants, several laundries, good WiFi-internet access covering the whole area (1200 a month), swimming pool, 2 internet shops, pizza place, and most (if not all disabled friendly (wheelchair access). Some rooms have clean service within the prices, if not the main office does room cleaning for 300 baht per room.

If you need more info let me know or pm me your email / telephone and I will send you a few contacts from different landlords

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To be honest: I went there about a year ago to check the place out.

They showed me a room on the 3rd floor..............it was absolutely worn out.

The walls were dirty and damaged; the bathroom was covered with fungus; the furniture was old, damaged and incomplete..........

it's a typical Thai Long Stay facility.

For a few thousand baht more there are plenty of places to stay. If the few thousand baht is a problem......than don't bother to stay at all!!

• Confused 1

For a few thousand baht more there are plenty of places to stay. If the few thousand baht is a problem......than don't bother to stay at all!!

I love how people think they have the authority to tell other people how to make their financial decisions, especially in these times of severe economic downturns in many countries.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm responding to your invite to communicate on accommodation etc. I am presently in Vancouver BC....and am planning a trip to that part of the world (Lived in Bangkok 84-86)... I'd like to stay for about 4 months... November-March. I have heard of the Jomtien Long Stay Hotel.... but would like some up to date local intel on that establishment. I'm looking for a relatively quiet but yet affordable place which I can call home whilst I'm getting a lengthy process ... dental implant done plus perhaps some other medical treatments available... Can you / would you kindly assist??...

Thanks in advance... Matti

Why not have a look at e.g. View Talay Condominium. I myself live longterm in View Talay 1B, about 1 km from Jomtien beach road.

Room prices getween 6000 to 15000 baht per month for long term stay (with or without utilities. Also very nice about View Talay 1, it has about 10 bars downstairs, 5 restaurants, several laundries, good WiFi-internet access covering the whole area (1200 a month), swimming pool, 2 internet shops, pizza place, and most (if not all disabled friendly (wheelchair access). Some rooms have clean service within the prices, if not the main office does room cleaning for 300 baht per room.

If you need more info let me know or pm me your email / telephone and I will send you a few contacts from different landlords

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
On 6/10/2010 at 9:42 AM, ronthai said:

Hello,

Yes I agree that View Talay 1 condo is the best choice for the price, anywhere around Pattaya and Jomtien, perfect location and only quiet nice people. I stayed there before and might stay again.

In case no room is available, do you know if the Jomtien long stay hotel is still friendly and cheap ?

Thank you.