Why So Many Poms

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that young Darren's stay on the forum will be somewhat limited Dave.

Steady on there Doc, us Ozzies've gotta stick together.

I s'pose you're right though. No sense whinging all the time about a bunch of dags who walk about stinkin' like an abo's armpit.

I'll tell you what mate, how about meetin' up for a few tinnies with me and Shane one day. An' just to show there's no hard feelings between us, why not bring your sheila along too. Strooth, we'll have a ripper.

• 2 weeks later...

Dazza - if you're going to cheapen the appeal of the ocker Aussie, then kindly get a couple of things straight:

1. Aussie, not OZZIE.

2. Strewth, not STROOTH.

and we DON'T say <deleted>....that's for the poms...

now p!ss off....

:o

Dazza - if you're going to cheapen the appeal of the ocker Aussie, then kindly get a couple of things straight:

1.  Aussie, not OZZIE. 

2.  Strewth, not STROOTH.

now p!ss off....

:D

And to think , I thought that "Pom" ment " I " or "me" in Thai!

Yes English is still a constantly evolving language in the world!

I have been speaking English all my life, and still, I am now learning all these new words like "<deleted>", "Pom", "Strew", Ozzies, Aussie.. :D

At this rate, English will branch out and eventually form different languages in the different English countries of the world, just like Latin turned into French, Italian, Spanish... I'm sure they will probably teach "British" in schools 2000 years from now!

1. Aussie, not OZZIE.

2. Strewth, not STROOTH.

now p!ss off....

You tell 'em SVB ... you tell 'em. Struth there's bloody lot o' drongo's hereabouts, and that's dinkum. :D

i was going to quote darrens post but the good docs edited it, never mind.

he did mention poms having bad haircuts, bad compared to what? what about the home and away/ neighbours mullet surfer square special?

And what about Ian Thorpe's barnet? Strewth!

1.  Aussie, not OZZIE. 

2.  Strewth, not STROOTH.

now p!ss off....

Steady on there mate.

I didn't come to this forum to hand out a bunch of fives to a fellow Ozzie; I came here to have my say about these pommy dags who can't handle their lager.

Anyway, I'll have to leave it at that for now coz I've gotta go to the dunny.

Steady on there mate.

I didn't come to this forum to hand out a bunch of fives to a fellow Ozzie; I came here to have my say about these pommy dags who can't handle their lager.

Anyway, I'll have to leave it at that for now coz I've gotta go to the dunny.

You are a star.

Keep the posts coming.

Who ever you are.

:D:D:o

Its not just Thailand they are going to......I just got back from the land down under and there were plenty of soap dodgers getting around there too. So for my holiday I had to escape to a lovely tropical island just 20 minutes of the coast...........as you can still do in Australia.......where the wildlife comes right to the door and eats from your hand.........Lorikeets, Wallabies and even a couple of Brolgas......what a great place. 30 steps from the front verandah was the beach........threw in a line or two and got some flatheads and bream to chuck on the barby and wash down with a few VB's !! All this on an island with no resorts, no real roads, no power, no electricity, no telephone.........everyone uses solar power or nothing. There is a shop on a nearby island where you can go for provisions and a feed if you want. Thats the extent of the entertainment of the area.

Anyway I dont want to carry on too much as it might upset some of the soapies ! Oh and dont bother asking me where it was !!

• 2 weeks later...

Gerry Lopez, one of the greatest ever Hawaiian surfers would surf Pipeline with absolute poise and soul, sporting a pair of Speedos. For all you land lubbers out there, the Banzai Pipeline in Hawaii is one of heaviest, most dangerous waves in the world.

No-one concerned about the Poms taking home the Ashes then? :o

Exscuse my ignorance chaps, but why do i hear so much about Speedos?

There seems to be something about Speedos and Brits and Americans, what is it?

Apparantly the latest craze in Pattaya is to remove the S.

Yep, You're a troller.....You Kiwis can't fool us!! :o

Hold the sheep Surin ... hold the sheep.

Somebody recently told me their are more sheep per head of population in Scotland than NZ.

PS agree with the Two camps scenario and unfort the poms do rank as the worst behaved.

True enough,,and the sheep in NZ are very shy at the sound of a zipper being drawn down,,while there are no zippers on a kilt,the scots sheep are more at ease. :D

Actually I hear that that in NZ the sheep are really a decoy for their real passion... cows :D

Cows