Have You Bought From Coco?

Charma

A new organisation has been set up called The Association of Coco Investors. This group are representing anyone who has purchased a Coco property and are actively seeking out new members. Their website is - ULR made invisible - where you can get more info if you are interested.

A new organisation has been set up called The Association of Coco Investors. This group are representing anyone who has purchased a Coco property and are actively seeking out new members. Their website is cocoinvestor.org where you can get more info if you are interested.

afew weeks ago you satetd you will update this forum about the status of the project.

I looked at the site and there is no news about whats going on at this time.

can you update?

A new organisation has been set up called The Association of Coco Investors. This group are representing anyone who has purchased a Coco property and are actively seeking out new members. Their website is cocoinvestor.org where you can get more info if you are interested.

afew weeks ago you satetd you will update this forum about the status of the project.

can you update?

Yes Charma, what can you tell us?

I received a phone call last night saying a criminal suit is being filed against the company as two of the principals have resold spme of the properties and never passed along to proceeds to the original owners.

:o:D:D:D:D:bah::bah::o

Finally some good news, those will be removed from their barstools before long........AMF

Charma, on a side note, I haven't contacted you as I have moved on and given up on CoCo.

I hope things work out for you and those that decide to persue this...

Best of Luck, Beerguy

Edited by beerguy

can you update?

Yes Charma, what can you tell us?

Sorry I cant tell you more - I always try and avoid the rumour game. :o

If anybody has bought one of these properties, they can join up and then get access to information on the members pages which gives a much fuller picture of what is happening.

Beerguy - I really cannot understand why you would come on here and start several threads asking for Coco information and just at the point some is on offer, say you are walking away and don't want to know. Why don't you contact them and see if there is something worth saving.

charma, got the info I was looking for from other investors, lawyers et al. and CoCo has no attachable assets so the outlook, as advised by my lawyer is to walk away, learn from this issue and go back to buying in other places. I have spent to much time and money and aggravation so it's time to move on.

Again, I hope you and any other investors can get whatever from CoCo, Alan and Bruce but don't set yourself with high expectations because as I'm sure you know, there is nothing left .........

Best of Luck !

What is coco? Sounds like some type of scam.

Always better not to invest any money in Thailand as the rules change and there is no protections for the farang.

Good quess, Jimmy, you're right on! And Beer Guy knows there are only 2 things left: Alan & Bruce :o

Always better not to invest any money in Thailand as the rules change and there is no protections for the farang.

Good quess, Jimmy, you're right on! And Beer Guy knows there are only 2 things left: Alan & Bruce :o

dont lets tar all properties in samui with the same brush ,there are some genuinly good ones out there .......

dont lets tar all properties in samui with the same brush ,there are some genuinly good ones out there .......

TRUE! But if you had lost your nest egg to these guys, what would you say? Didn't do my homework, maybe or as someone else said DON*T buy in Thailand, rent! :D

Maybe Charma explain for us what coco really is? I know the blues bar, i like it. But so many people seems to have claims on this company. I meet so many people, about 50 the last 2 years that say they got screwed by coco. I remember the fly and dive they did on there discovery dive company. Nice brouchyres, good webadvertising, for a product that never got a licence and besides the pilot left a year ago because he hasent got paid for the last 3 mounths, still has not.

Charma, can you bring some real facts on this company-group? I just dont see how it would be possible to only delay payments all the time and not go bankrupt? Whats the real truth here? Is it possible in thailand to scam people with no limits, or is the story out there about coco only a smoke from no fire? Explaination on this forum would be a nice way for any coco-related person to get the fair truth out there anyway, all i hear about this company-group is: stay away.

I want to say (regardless whats true about coco, i really dont know any facts) that it seems this beutiful tropical island attracts alot of people that wants to scam others to get rich on their behalf. I think that is a very sad development. I love this island, pls stop f´king it up.

I think Coco tried to have a egg in every basket, bars restaurants, housing, planes, sailing boats etc maybe they watched to much of the apprentice and thought they were going to be the next donald trump of samui and they must of spent a fortune on advertising.

I know that they owe one of the local buillders supply shop alot of money i don't know if they paid it back ?

Last time i saw the boss he was eating in black canyon oh how the mighty have fallen

I think Coco tried to have a egg in every basket, bars restaurants, housing, planes, sailing boats etc maybe they watched to much of the apprentice and thought they were going to be the next donald trump of samui and they must of spent a fortune on advertising.

I know that they owe one of the local buillders supply shop alot of money i don't know if they paid it back ?

Last time i saw the boss he was eating in black canyon oh how the mighty have fallen

nothing wrong with black canyon ,eat there a lot :o

Maybe Charma explain for us what coco really is? I know the blues bar, i like it. But so many people seems to have claims on this company. I meet so many people, about 50 the last 2 years that say they got screwed by coco. I remember the fly and dive they did on there discovery dive company. Nice brouchyres, good webadvertising, for a product that never got a licence and besides the pilot left a year ago because he hasent got paid for the last 3 mounths, still has not.

Charma, can you bring some real facts on this company-group? I just dont see how it would be possible to only delay payments all the time and not go bankrupt? Whats the real truth here? Is it possible in thailand to scam people with no limits, or is the story out there about coco only a smoke from no fire? Explaination on this forum would be a nice way for any coco-related person to get the fair truth out there anyway, all i hear about this company-group is: stay away.

I want to say (regardless whats true about coco, i really dont know any facts) that it seems this beutiful tropical island attracts alot of people that wants to scam others to get rich on their behalf. I think that is a very sad development. I love this island, pls stop f´king it up.

Things are never that simple! A lot has been said on this forum, most of it is ill informed speculation. Suffice it to say that these issues affect real people and therefore we should all be careful that what we say here does not makes things worse for them. Anyone who has bought from Coco can join this association and get more infomation on the situation there. Others can either wait until the facts can be told or engage in rumour spreading.

When you use the term "coco related person", please be careful. I have no connection with this company or the directors.

Things are never that simple! A lot has been said on this forum, most of it is ill informed speculation. Suffice it to say that these issues affect real people and therefore we should all be careful that what we say here does not makes things worse for them. Anyone who has bought from Coco can join this association and get more infomation on the situation there. Others can either wait until the facts can be told or engage in rumour spreading.

When you use the term "coco related person", please be careful. I have no connection with this company or the directors.

Ok, with you charma when it comes to the rumour spreading, and im sorry, but when i said coco-related person, i did not mean you, i ment any coco-related person should take the chans to give us some clearness in this.

My case is this: Coco are still selling and offering projects, right? Now some people actually asked me for an oppinion since they know i live here and they heard things about this company that is not what you want to hear about a company you are going to put alot of money in (trying hard to not spread rumours at the moment, am i doing ok?). Are you saying that all of us that so far did not put money in a coco-project can not know anything about this company-group? Then im sorry, i took this chans to get to know little bit more about coco. For cocos sake actually.

Invest, hope for the best with your investment, and then we might tell you what we are all about?

Very original buisness-idea.

Obviosly, Charma is not the one to answer. Any "coco-related person", speak up. With coco it is getting a bit of the look that "dont bankrupt them, because then we dont have any chans of getting the money back". Is this the right picture? Because it is the picture im getting. Wouldnt it be a lot better to put all the cards in the open before even more people loose their lifesavings? Imagine, working hard your whole life, saving up to build a nice retirement home in the tropics, and then ending up making somebody else rich and dont have anything yourself. These are the said people i meet, and obviosly nobody at coco care to even comment on it. so i guess we all shut-up. Even me. From now on. Sorry.

Once again im sorry for taking you as a "coco-person" charma, but it seems your name is in all the threads about coco and thats why i got confused.

Mattias, thanks for your down-to-earth post. With Charma talking about "real people involed "(meaning the "directers"???) there NEEDS to be someone to speak for/and warn new investors. And NOT to forget the ppl that have lost it all, to a FEW that get to live a comfortable life on others hard gotten life-time savings! Is this FAIR?

I'm too mad to talk as nice as Mattias, so I can only hope he DOESN'T stop the search for the REAL knowledge behind Coco-related affairs, instead of getting a "you better be careful" note, which could be constuded as a threat, Charma? I don't know, but I've noticed you're "lets keep it on facts", but give NONE!

On the coward "Directers", WHY can't you defend your company HERE, like real MEN with Coco-NUT's!!! You know this thread is here, but hope for more FM to line you're pockets!

An unsatisfied ex-customer!!!

If your meaning is for the best, Charma, I apoligize, but it doesn't sound that way to most of us.

Edited by SamuiJens

Mattias, thanks for your down-to-earth post. With Charma talking about "real people involed "(meaning the "directers"???) there NEEDS to be someone to speak for/and warn new investors. And NOT to forget the ppl that have lost it all, to a FEW that get to live a comfortable life on others hard gotten life-time savings! Is this FAIR?

I'm too mad to talk as nice as Mattias, so I can only hope he DOESN'T stop the search for the REAL knowledge behind Coco-related affairs, instead of getting a "you better be careful" note, which could be constuded as a threat, Charma? I don't know, but I've noticed you're "lets keep it on facts", but give NONE!

On the coward "Directers", WHY can't you defend your company HERE, like real MEN with Coco-NUT's!!! You know this thread is here, but hope for more FM to line you're pockets!

An unsatisfied ex-customer!!!

If your meaning is for the best, Charma, I apoligize, but it doesn't sound that way to most of us.

First of all I think anyone reading this forum would easily be able to make up their mind about investing in Coco. Secondly, I am not here to defend anyone - when I mentioned real people, I was not referring to Coco people, but the people who have bought from them. Please look at the title of this thread - if you want to start another one - feel free.

At this point anyone even thinking about anything related to any of the coco empire has a right to know what they have done to hundreds of investors and that's why there is a need to get this information out to everyone and not just those that pay money to sign up for "The Association of Coco Investors".

I highly encourage anyone that hears of anyone interested in coco to be pointed to these postings on coco and let them make their own decisions.

and this one............http://www.cocosamui-villa-ripoff.com/?gclid=CPy_l5b4p4oCFQyaTAodelxcpQ

After reviewing these they should question barstool 1 and barstool 2 about these allegations and listen carefully to their explainations......

DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE RUIN ANYONE ELSE'S RETIREMENT DREAMS !!!!

You can make a difference if collectively extreme pressure is put on the above individuals.......

On a side note, does anyone have the mailing address for the samui jail ? I think I might need it to send some old "friends" a letter in the near future !

Under freq asked questions in the assosiation of cocos homepage you can read this:

4. What will it cost to join? pdf_button.png printButton.png emailButton.png The initial cost to join and receive legal representation is estimated to be $300 per member. The final cost will very much depend on how many members join, but will be a fraction of the cost of obtaining legal representation individually.

Careful here charma (like you said to me), we actually might start a new thread. Im getting in deeper than i should, i know i promised to shut up but samui-jens got me inspired to dig in a little more.

So, buy a house and pay it, dont get the house, try to get answers on e-mail and we will not answer. Instead we started a hompage you can join and when you are a member we might put some useable information up for you in the membersarea. Offcourse we charge you to join this website. As usual we dont tell you ecxatly how much we charge you, but we estimate it for you.

I said it before and i say it again: Coco is a very original buisness-idea. In fact, the poor people that do sign up for this website might even be owing coco money when the estimation is done??

There was a post on this thread before with a guy asking if coco is some kind of scam.

I dont know about you guys, but i got my questions answered.

Under freq asked questions in the assosiation of cocos homepage you can read this:

4. What will it cost to join? pdf_button.png printButton.png emailButton.png The initial cost to join and receive legal representation is estimated to be $300 per member. The final cost will very much depend on how many members join, but will be a fraction of the cost of obtaining legal representation individually.

Careful here charma (like you said to me), we actually might start a new thread. Im getting in deeper than i should, i know i promised to shut up but samui-jens got me inspired to dig in a little more.

So, buy a house and pay it, dont get the house, try to get answers on e-mail and we will not answer. Instead we started a hompage you can join and when you are a member we might put some useable information up for you in the membersarea. Offcourse we charge you to join this website. As usual we dont tell you ecxatly how much we charge you, but we estimate it for you.

I said it before and i say it again: Coco is a very original buisness-idea. In fact, the poor people that do sign up for this website might even be owing coco money when the estimation is done??

There was a post on this thread before with a guy asking if coco is some kind of scam.

And Charma, you got me inspired here. Assosiation of coco investors.Who said you cant benefit on other people? Its the greatest thing, feels so good to scam the hel_l out of realy poor and miserable people out the, besides it make me look good. Come on charma, are you with me here? Lets eat them!

What do you think of my new idea:

Assosiation of realy miserable people. Listen to this:

Join this website when you are down to your last licks. Cant say the exact price, estimation is around $150 (halfprice of a.o.c.i)

Next month special for people that lost a arm or a leg in an accident. The price is very much depending on number of members but once you are in the membersarea i will put some information on wheter or not you are able to get your arm/leg back. Whatever the final price comes to, it will be a fraction of going to a real doctor for an oppinion.

I realize i would have to pay some kind of commission to assosiation of coco investment, since the original idea is yours.

And Charma, you got me inspired here. Assosiation of coco investors.Who said you cant benefit on other people? Its the greatest thing, feels so good to scam the hel_l out of realy poor and miserable people out the, besides it make me look good. Come on charma, are you with me here? Lets eat them!

Join this website when you are down to your last licks. Cant say the exact price, estimation is around $150 (halfprice of a.o.c.i)

Next month special for people that lost a arm or a leg in an accident. The price is very much depending on number of members but once you are in the membersarea i will put some information on wheter or not you are able to get your arm/leg back. Whatever the final price comes to, it will be a fraction of going to a real doctor for an oppinion.

I realize i would have to pay some kind of commission to assosiation of coco investment, since the original idea is yours.

And here we have it... a good example of why I do not engage in speculation and rumour on this forum. You know absoultely nothing about this group. You have however, despite this total lack of knowledge, decided to post comments suggesting that they are scamming, or that it is in fact Coco themselves.

You are a classic case of someone who knows nothing, but who has too much time on their hands. Perhaps you could use some of this time to review the forum rules regarding defamatory statements.

Looks like we can't continue this discussion without sheer speculation being posed as fact. Lets try to keep it within the realm of what is known rather than making up stories out of thin air.

Has there been any fact on this thread? It doesn't really concern me (nobody has cheated me - yet) but the forum has been slow lately so I've been reading this one and it isn't all that clear. But I expect it's not meant to be clear to those not involved. To an outsider it does sound kind of odd, "If you want to get money back, come join this new organization for $300". I'd be more likely to pay to an established org than something that recently popped up. Isn't that how many of these investors lose their money in the first place?

Anyway, I hope you guys get all your money back or what you were promised in the first place and the ones who cheated you wash up on different beaches around the islands.

And here we have it... a good example of why I do not engage in speculation and rumour on this forum. You know absoultely nothing about this group. You have however, despite this total lack of knowledge, decided to post comments suggesting that they are scamming, or that it is in fact Coco themselves.

You are a classic case of someone who knows nothing, but who has too much time on their hands. Perhaps you could use some of this time to review the forum rules regarding defamatory statements.

Not only do you not engage in speculation and rumour on this forum. You also keep avoiding to put the facts on the table. Thread after thread about coco, mostly started by you charma, with nothing but telling everybody how little they know and how much you know. But never any facts.

Yeas, im gonna take some of my too much freetime and review the forumrules an extra time. In return from you i want that you take some of the time you now use only to critisize other posters and telling them what a lack of knowledge they have, to post some facts about coco instead.

You are off course not at alllllllll related in any way with coco (how could anybody ever think that???????) but you know everything about them and im sure you can find somebody to answer us all and stop speculations and rumourspreading. And you dont have to put any grades on my posts, thats completely uninterresting for me and for other readers.Spend your time on the forum to post answeres.

Main question where i went in was: I know nothing. Educate me. Any cocorelated person, please inform us what coco company gruop is and what they do.

Everybody that lost their lifesavings, that know people that got scamed and so on are not aloud (apperently forumrules??) to say anything. Fact-bringing charma might educate us all.

What are the facts ? and what are the rumours ?

That they owe a building supplier large ammounts of money FACT ! unless you think that the boss would be making it up or maybe everyone is just making Rumours up and it is really a great company and people are jealous and don't want us to invest our money in case we get rich ?

This company is still up and running and trying to get investors money if they are ripping people of it affects the whole of samui as it reduces confidence for investors to bring money here.

I think its better people know what these companys are ACCUSED of rather than invest with them then give charma $300 to just be told that they have been ripped off, because they won't get there invest back through the courts.

Not only do you not engage in speculation and rumour on this forum. You also keep avoiding to put the facts on the table. Thread after thread about coco, mostly started by you charma, with nothing but telling everybody how little they know and how much you know. But never any facts.

I would be interested to know what previous thread I have started about Coco? Once again you have not let the facts get in the way of a good argument.

I would be interested to know what previous thread I have started about Coco? Once again you have not let the facts get in the way of a good argument.

you are right you did not start another thread.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=1484228

you also noted that in due time you will share this information.

now it seems to get the real picture one needs to register to a new website and join in the "lets save the coco project Asociation"

if you are aware of whats going on then please post it and put an end to all the rummors and speculations.

Yeah, and once and again you manage to post without mention either coco or assosiation of coco investors. You dont need to comment on what i do or dont do. Completely besides the point. Nobody read this thread to find the latest news about me, or your latest oppinion about me and my posts.

Just answer the questions and if you cant, bring them to somebody that can. If you cant do that either just stop posting. Most people seen thrugh both you and the redicoulus assosiation, and coco-group already. If you are the least bit smart you start to bring a little serious information to this thread, but i guess thats to much to ask.

You might not be the one who started the threads then, sorry for that missunderstanding, but you sure seem to be the speaker for coco in threads before. I cant be the only one that made the connection "charma=coco". Not stop the game and post real facts. Why do you only run around in circels, using my posts as it was the main thing to judge and grade me, and still dont answer anything!

I confess i already know much more about coco than i first said. What this thread have shown so far, and once igain, for the last time, i challenge you to change that, is that also this new assosiation seems to be same kind of crap.

Prove me wrong, please.

I stop posting in this thread now, i think this is completely pointless and leading nowere.

But charma, in your next post, can you stick to the subject please? I think nobody is the least bit interrested in me so leave your comments. You dont have to say im out of facts. You just have to prove you have facts yourself, and bring them up.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!