Gotta Write A Letter. Need Some Help.

The deal is. A mate from Bangkok is coming over to Sydney just after Xmas. He's coming with his girlfriend. I know both of them really well. They will be here for 10 days and will be staying with me. We have a spare room. So the question is. What should i write? Can someone give a rough outline of what to put in the letter. Thanks. BTW he's English but she is Thai hence the letter. Any ideas?

You need to mention:

- how long have you known both of them

- you invite them to stay with you (and in some cases, to support them financially while they are in Oz, but don't say this if you are not going to)

- how long are they going to stay in Oz.

Good luck!

I take it they are coming on a tourist visa Jock ??

You probably dont need to supply a letter unless it is asked for.

If you want to supply one just in case.....

Your name and address

That you are willing to provide accommodation for them,

That you have known them for ....Him X amount of years....Her X amount of years

Tell them if you are renting or own the place, How many people in the house now and how many bedrooms.

And if you are offering financial support, Tell them that you are working. who you are working for and how much you earn per annum.

That should do it.

I take it they are coming on a tourist visa Jock ??

You probably dont need to supply a letter unless it is asked for.

If you want to supply one just in case.....

Your name and address

That you are willing to provide accommodation for them,

That you have known them for ....Him X amount of years....Her X amount of years

Tell them if you are renting or own the place, How many people in the house now and how many bedrooms.

And if you are offering financial support, Tell them that you are working. who you are working for and how much you earn per annum.

That should do it.

Nice one. Cheers.

How does this sound? I will not be helping with money. Anything i have missed or should add?

Jockstar

addresss

Randwick,

Sydney Australia

To whoever it may concern,

I am writing to you in support of REAL NAME (Lek). Paul and Lek will be coming to stay with me for 10 days in Sydney. I currently rent a 2 bedroom apartment in Randwick. I live with my wife, so we have a spare room for visitors. I have known both Paul and REAL NAME (Lek) for close on 18 months. I got Paul to play for my football team in Bangkok. I lived there for nearly 5 years. If there is any more information that you require. Please do not hesitate to ask. Yours Sincerely, Jockstar.

What do the experts think?

To who it may concern,

I am writing to you in support of REAL NAME (Lek) with her application to visit Australia for a period of ten days. Lek and her partner Paul (surname) will be staying with myself and my wife (name supplied) at the above address. It is a 2 bedroom rental property and my wife and I are the only tenants.

I first met Paul and Lek in while I was living in Thailand and have known them both for a period of approximately 18 months. Both Paul and Lek have been good friends of my wife and myself during that time.

For any further information contact me on....numbers and e mail addresses.

Yours Sincerely

Jockstar

Edited by gburns57au

To who it may concern,

I am writing to you in support of REAL NAME (Lek) with her application to visit Australia for a period of ten days. Lek and her partner Paul (surname) will be staying with myself and my wife (name supplied) at the above address. It is a 2 bedroom rental property and my wife and I are the only tenants.

I first met Paul and Lek in while I was living in Thailand and have known them both for a period of approximately 18 months. Both Paul and Lek have been good friends of my wife and myself during that time.

For any further information contact me on....numbers and e mail addresses.

Yours Sincerely

Jockstar

Nice one. Cheers. Alot better than mine. :o