Good Steak On Phuket

Kimera

Had a tenderloin at Buffalo in Kata just before Christmas. Easily the best steak I've ever eaten.

Perhaps Buffalo has upped its game. Their steaks used to be poor and overpriced, hence the reason I haven't eaten there in a very long time.

There is another steak place nearly opposite there, i think its actually named steak samkong. Stay away from there!!!

Same owner & staff

But very different quality food. One of the worst steaks i've has in a long time. Very different to Steak 59

Had a tenderloin at Buffalo in Kata just before Christmas. Easily the best steak I've ever eaten.

Perhaps Buffalo has upped its game. Their steaks used to be poor and overpriced, hence the reason I haven't eaten there in a very long time.

I think they have upped their game. The first 2 times I ate there, it was not good. A friend of mine was in town, wanted to eat there, and persuaded me to go. I must say, the food was excellent. Not the best steak I have ever had (that would be Bob’s Steak and Chop House in Dallas, TX), but very good. I have been back several times since.

I think they have upped their game. The first 2 times I ate there, it was not good. A friend of mine was in town, wanted to eat there, and persuaded me to go. I must say, the food was excellent. Not the best steak I have ever had (that would be Bob’s Steak and Chop House in Dallas, TX), but very good. I have been back several times since.

They rock out the best roasted potatoes mixed with fried onions and bacon.

Best side ever.

Recommendations please! the wife wants to eat a good steak, we live in Thalang anywhere on the Island would be fine, would be good if open during the day we have the family rolleyes.gif Thanks

9th floor is great! Patong

Supperclub, Thalang

Sam´s in Patong. Of course there are several good ones in Patong.

Buffalo Steakhouse, Patong, Karon, Kata.

There is another one in Royal Phuket Marina as well but I can´t remember the name.

Good luck!

Hi, the good cook they had moved to watermarks more than a year ago.

So not a great place for steaks or anything nowadays.

9th floor is great! Patong

Supperclub, Thalang

Sam´s in Patong. Of course there are several good ones in Patong.

Buffalo Steakhouse, Patong, Karon, Kata.

There is another one in Royal Phuket Marina as well but I can´t remember the name.

Good luck!

I do not want to be rude, but I find that the "steak" served in Patong is invariably skewed to chewy leather. (not directed at the 9th floor and I haven't eaten at Supperclub, so I can't comment.) However, the Buffalo on Soi Patong Resort is not where I'd go for a steak.Too many disappointments. Karon is fine. The same applies to Karlsson's. I like it in Karon. Wonderful food, but the quality of food at Karlsson's soi Patong Condominium location is not worth the high cost. (Do they have different owners now?) I eat more in Patong and Kalim and the beef just doesn't seem as good there as restaurants elsewhere. Maybe its me.

I also think that with the meat being frozen before it gets to the restaurants it is a major negative factor. I don't think the local chefs understand what freezer burn is or how to defrost meat. It's like NZ lamb. If you don't know how to thaw it, you will end up with a really expensive piece of chew for the dog.