Police Clearance

I am here now for 6 months, want to teach, some schools require "police clearance certificate".

Where? and what is needed to get one? I am reading conflicting info on this matter. Any help? Thanks.

Oh, I am from the USA.....so going back there for one is impossible. Embassy? Thai police?

Edited by templedog

I am here now for 6 months, want to teach, some schools require "police clearance certificate".

Where? and what is needed to get one? I am reading conflicting info on this matter. Any help? Thanks.

Oh, I am from the USA.....so going back there for one is impossible. Embassy? Thai police?

It is a national police clearance from your home country that you require. I am unaware what the US rules are. Contact the US Embassy in Bangkok, and see what they advise. That clearance is also a requirement to get a Non-Immigrant visa to be able to teach

• 3 weeks later...

It is a national police clearance from your home country that you require. I am unaware what the US rules are. Contact the US Embassy in Bangkok, and see what they advise. That clearance is also a requirement to get a Non-Immigrant visa to be able to teach

Thank you much!! I got it.....from my home state.....New York.

Go to www.nycourts.gov and see "how can I do", click on that, instructions will

lead you. No fingerprints necessary, just 52 USD and a self addressed envlelope,

however, that was tricky, since I live here.....but there is a way, figure it out.

Ok, I sent a Kasikorn bank check to a friend, who completed the deal by buying

the USPS return Global Priority Mail Envelope, sent all to the NYS Court of Administration

and they sent me the police record check in 3 weeks. Good luck, email me at ((email removed))

for further details, if you need.