Fight In Nana

bunple

It's amazing to me that there aren't more altercations at Nana. Mass quantities of testosterone, alcohol, and sex crazed men competing for bevies of lovely young ladies in various degrees of nakedness! If that situation occurred in the US I think there would be nightly battles.

And that's just the "GIRLS"

Anybody see the fight last night in Nana, well not so much as a fight more like a timid kicking, the big fat guy (GF says he's a she) from Lollipops got a kicking from somebody from upstairs, it happened just by the walk way to the short time hotel, much better than cablel football, what was it about?, turfs wars? turd wars? the security stood there like it was a cimema, oh well, back in England now so it's knifes and guns not fist and boots I'll be lookinhg for.

I think youll find that there are infinitley more knifes and guns in thailand than in england - unless you have been living under a rock for the past 20 years

Maybe he lives in Glasgow or Liverpool? :o

hahahha meant as joke so no flames please

In late 2005 a foreigner was beaten to death - late at night - in the car park of the Nana hotel.

The attacker - who fled at speed - got hit by a vehicle whilst trying to run across Sukhumvit Road. This story was never reported in The Post nor The Nation because of the cosy relationship these publications maintain with the police about matters that might affect tourism to the LOS.

I remember reading about that but the report i read was just speculating the guy in the car park was dead - is it true then?