Fight In Nana

bunple

Anybody see the fight last night in Nana, well not so much as a fight more like a timid kicking, the big fat guy (GF says he's a she) from Lollipops got a kicking from somebody from upstairs, it happened just by the walk way to the short time hotel, much better than cablel football, what was it about?, turfs wars? turd wars? the security stood there like it was a cimema, oh well, back in England now so it's knifes and guns not fist and boots I'll be lookinhg for.

Anybody see the fight last night in Nana, well not so much as a fight more like a timid kicking, the big fat guy (GF says he's a she) from Lollipops got a kicking from somebody from upstairs, it happened just by the walk way to the short time hotel, much better than cablel football, what was it about?, turfs wars? turd wars? the security stood there like it was a cimema, oh well, back in England now so it's knifes and guns not fist and boots I'll be lookinhg for.

I for one don't find other people being assaulted as good entertainment, "better than cable." Wether this individual is "Gay" or not does not change my opinion. However, I admit to some curiosity asto what it was all about?

It's amazing to me that there aren't more altercations at Nana. Mass quantities of testosterone, alcohol, and sex crazed men competing for bevies of lovely young ladies in various degrees of nakedness! If that situation occurred in the US I think there would be nightly battles.

It's been a while since I been to Nana but as far as I can remember all men are treated equally hansum and men were always outnumbered by women (and some not so real women) so no need to compete really which is probably the reason why NEP is so popular among foreigners.

I think youll find that there are infinitley more knifes and guns in thailand than in england - unless you have been living under a rock for the past 20 years

oh well, back in England now so it's knifes and guns not fist and boots I'll be lookinhg for.

I think you will find that Guns (and folk willing to use knives) are easily enough to hand in Nana. To find out, simply go into a bar swinging a Samurai sword and shouting "death to the infidels" and try and chop the head off a Mamasan.

There was a dreadful fracas in Nana the week before last where a customer was attacked by bar staff with a bottle. The damage was so bad that it looks like he lost the sight in one eye.

Do you know what caused the bar staff to attack a customer?

What Bar did this occur in?

It's amazing to me that there aren't more altercations at Nana. Mass quantities of testosterone, alcohol, and sex crazed men competing for bevies of lovely young ladies in various degrees of nakedness! If that situation occurred in the US I think there would be nightly battles.

There are nightly fights in Nana, however if you are not in every bar all night everynight you won't see most of them.

Lollipop on the bottom floor and Carnival on the top floor have the same ownership and some interchange of staff. It may have been a purely internal matter related to face, personal debts, etc.

There was a dreadful fracas in Nana the week before last where a customer was attacked by bar staff with a bottle. The damage was so bad that it looks like he lost the sight in one eye.

Do you know what caused the bar staff to attack a customer?

What Bar did this occur in?

G Spot. I have no idea what the cause was, although I *suspect* that the customer tried to leave without paying.

I think that most conflicts in Thailand are only a hairsbreadth away from being full-fledged battles... better to err on the safe side and if you see it coming move away. Though it does seem many Thais view these as entertainment- saw a shouting match in the middle of a crowded Tesco food court last month; everyone was smiling and gossiping to each other about it.

"Well, if some people enjoy themselfs in ratholes like Nana, they should also be able to put up with the s**t that's going on there" :D

he said, looking down from his high horse...

Never thought about it this way, but thinking about it...I think I should :o

Edited by alexth

Well not saying this happened in this case, but I'm sure the farang lad in question did something to warrant the beating. :o Something like this doesn't genuinely happen without cause. If thai(s) were involved - they don't normally fight faire.

yes you are

There are nightly fights in Nana, however if you are not in every bar all night everynight you won't see most of them.

Not so sure about this - have never seen a fight in any bar I've visited there, but plenty of ugly incidents outside those bars at all hours.

Patpong still remains the most dangerous night-time entertainment venue for foreigners.

Edited by bulmercke

I don't know, I don't give a rat's arse about what is happening in Nana

Why did you read the thread then? :o

Just wanted to make you curious about why I'm reading the thread :D

And to be honest with you, I have no idea about why am I reading this

In late 2005 a foreigner was beaten to death - late at night - in the car park of the Nana hotel.

The attacker - who fled at speed - got hit by a vehicle whilst trying to run across Sukhumvit Road. This story was never reported in The Post nor The Nation because of the cosy relationship these publications maintain with the police about matters that might affect tourism to the LOS.