Cheese

dsys

I have bought some nice cheese in Bo´s Place but I don´t know if their little dehli is still open

But I have heard that it will be another dehli opened opposite Boots and Adidas, in the little soi beside the pizzaplace.

Maybe already open!

Northern farm has some cheese too.

:o:D:D

a dehli.......... now that would be beyond hoping - anybody have any info on this exact location etc.

There is a mini deli counter in Bo's place bar but I usually purchase my cheese and other items in Northern Farm, in the small soi beside the Bangkok Bank on the highway.

in the small soi beside the Bangkok Bank on the highway

Is this the highway that big c is on, if so where abouts is the bankgkok bank in realtion to big? towards airport or away. If not the same highway do you know the road number?

Sorry still quite new to CR.

Living some disatnce fro CR I limit my shopping sprees to twice a month. I do not know CR well at all (only big C macro and the airport). Is there anywhere I can get hold of some decent cheeses?

Early days folks, wait for Tops/Villa/Carrefour/The Mall/ to get to your locality.

in the small soi beside the Bangkok Bank on the highway

Is this the highway that big c is on, if so where abouts is the bankgkok bank in realtion to big? towards airport or away. If not the same highway do you know the road number?

Sorry still quite new to CR.

If you come the superhighway from north going over Kok River, passing the Statue then after BAngkok Bank you take the first soi to the left. You find Northern Farm after 150 m on the left side.

Boh´s Place is on the Main Street going south passing Wiang Inn, after the junction 70 meter on your right side.

The new dehli is on the Main Street going north from Wiang Inn, after 100 m you have the pizzaplace. The dehli is in the soi to left after the pizzaplace.

:o:D:D

If you can find it, try Mainland Vintage cheese.

Arroy mak mak... :o

Correct, eroy mak maaak , I nearly ate a full block of it yesterday and unfortunitly the only supplier Northern Farm, is out of stock.

Careful Tayto... that much cheese could block you up... :D

Just a thought:-

There is plenty available in Chiang Mai including the aforementioned Mainland vintage so maybe when your new moderators pay a visit you can hit them up for a delivery? Would be a way of easing any aggresions that remain and also a way for you lads to meet up.

a cheese bribe from the new mods, well they'd get my vote :o If I'm in town same time as them; sure love to get together, cheese or no cheese. As for the agression thing - did I miss something? or does that refer to buying up all the supplies of mainland?

Edited by dsys

hmm not the best shape i would imagine.

Are you planning a visit to CR? Are you planning to hook up with some of the CR TV people? Will you post some details if you plan the above? Would like to get together with some other farangs for a change in a proper bar/pub instead of the front garden with a bowl of Lab and rice whisky.

oh and by the way welcome to the CR forum.

I'm a Northern Farm regular, I just get the Anchor cheese, get the lads to cut about a kilo off a block. Special occasions I get the the nacho chips and salsa... the Thais love them at parties and bought a goodly piece of shoulder of fresh beef a couple of months back, the last morsel of which I thawed and pot roasted yesterday for visitors. Taken friends there and they've all remarked how clean the place is.

nacho chips amd salsa. things just get better and better. Think I will need to take the pickup truck next time i go to CR :o Now if I could just persuade these guys to take phone orders and deliver to Chaing Kham I would be in heaven. Well I can dream can't I ?