Going Nuts

Choscura

hey, some time ago a thai kid got ahold of my phone- I think I was busy teaching and had it out as a prop- and they put a ringtone on it that the person calling me hears. the phone is a 1-2-call sim, how do I take this stupid ringtone off?!

All else fails - call the phone company. They can manage many of the phones funtions from their end.

hey, some time ago a thai kid got ahold of my phone- I think I was busy teaching and had it out as a prop- and they put a ringtone on it that the person calling me hears. the phone is a 1-2-call sim, how do I take this stupid ringtone off?!

if the person on the other end can hear it ,call the call centre on the next phone card you buy they can do it ,i had the same problem just asked the girl in telewiz ,done in 2 minutes

Are you sure it wasnt a lady friend? :o i have a few farang friends with thai songs as ring tones, the women love to ad them,. go into any phone shop and they will get rid of of it for you,.

LOL ! :o

I have just done the same thing to my brothers phone. I made a recording of my own voice leaving an obscene & weird sounding message for the ring tone. Then I waited until he had a doctors appointment and called his phone while he was there

BRILLIANT, if I do say so myself

:o LOL 5555 It's called a "personalized ringback tone" I think or a "caller tune" for when you talk to the call centre at 1175, so they know what you're referring to. I think they have to generate it - it's not on the phone or the SIM card.

I have just done the same thing to my brothers phone. I made a recording of my own voice leaving an obscene & weird sounding message for the ring tone. Then I waited until he had a doctors appointment and called his phone while he was there

He'll prolly kill you :D

Maybe I am missing the point, but why does it bother you; do you call yourself often?

By the way, my phone, instead of ringing like a phone should, plays some little jingle that I can barely hear. I can't distinguish it there's a song on the radio and if I am in a crowded place, I don't hear it at all. Although other people seem to hear it, a little.

Had an interesting one. I was taking a wee at Big C and it was quite noisy with music blaring over the loudspeaker in the men's room. Apparently my phone was ringing, but I didn't hear. I got very uncomfortable when it seemed like a lot of people were staring...well...where I would rather not have them stare. Finally someone said "Is that your phone?" It took me a minute to figure out they were talking about what was in my pocket, not in my hand!

Good luck.

LOL ! :D

He'll prolly kill you :D

I forgot to mention it was my little brother !

Mwoahahahahahah

:o

great stuff, thats right up street. I used to record farts and put them on my mates phones. ha ha :D

This should be pretty simple. Give it to another kid and ask them to take it off. :D

Spot on :D .

:o

What amazes me is that they call things "child lock" and "parental controls" etc. Jeez, it's only the kids who know how to operate them :D

The other week, my brother tried to do a parental control on the computer to stop my neice messing. The next day HE was frozen out. She'd hacked in and changed everything. :D