Printing Digital Photos

Darlek

just go to pantip. walk in the front door, walk to (and go up) the backside escalator (next to the big wood stall selling oldies Thai music). When you get to that floor, right in front of you is DataIT (big yellow sign). Look to your right....on that corner is a semi big place with big plotter's and printers. They can print your digi pics to any size really. Don't know the rates...haven't used it myself yet. Also, there is a very professional shop on the 4th floor I believe. Don't know the name...but after you spend about 3 hours making your way through the "sexy movie" sales-boys....and stall upon stall of blank cd resellers...you should find it. :o

Where are those booths? I have a Lexar Media card (128MB) i would like to print but i dont know where. :o

these Kodak booths are installed in Boots shops in the UK , brilliant machine

plug in your card see your prints on screen select what you require and 3 mins later the machine spits out the prints , good quality too , and no hassle . quick and easy .

this is how it should be .

Boots deploys digital print kiosks

By Lester Haines

Published Friday 2nd July 2004 14:53 GMT

More than 1,000 Boots stores across the UK now boast Kodak digitalk print kiosks offering quick output of your digital snaps. The booths can deal with Compact Disk (CD), Multimedia Card (MMC), Compact Flash Card, Secure Digital card (SD), Sony Memory Stick, Phone-cams (Bluetooth & infra-red), Smart Media Card, Microdrive Card and Floppy Disk.

A hard copy of those precious memories will cost 29p for a 6" by 4" print, and 8" x 6" versions are available as well. The Boots' press release claims the process "couldn't be easier", which is normally the kiss of death and it further quotes Kodak's Hal Duffin as saying: "The Kodak Kiosks are so quick and simple to use that they are great for all members of the family. We are really excited at Kodak that you can now go into your local Boots store and get digital prints in seconds."

As someone said - this is Thailand - let us learn bank automation before you force print making on us. :o

There are plenty of people around in the various photo shops able and willing to do it for you. We still don't have to pump gas here either.