Sunrise Tacos Makes Bangkok Top 100 List

george

Sunrise Tacos, top 100? For who? 30 random mexican tourists or for the kick back merchants who get a few baht for publishing/mentioning it? Never heard of them, will try though if i ever see the mystical top 100 debutant.

You're just wrong. Top 100 in the Bangkok Post listings. Nothing to do with kickbacks, are you for real? They deserved the credit for the being the first halfway decent taqueria in Thailand. OK, it's not quite San Francisco Mission District, but hey, have another margarita and you'll think it is.

I love the food there as well, but Greg admitted that the Bkk Post called him for an "appointment" before coming for a review, how professional a review is it, or any of those in the "Top 100" are? Restuarant reviews are done anonymously. The post is sad, ever read Trink's book reviews, also a joke.

Edited by jEFFREYk44

I love the food there as well, but Greg admitted that the Bkk Post called him for an "appointment" before coming for a review, how professional a review is it, or any of those in the "Top 100" are? Restuarant reviews are done anonymously. The post is sad, ever read Trink's book reviews, also a joke.

It wasn't a restaurant review at all, the top 100. It was a LIST of a variety of things in Bangkok, 100 best in Bangkok. Read the OP. And I think it deserves to be on the list, if you happen to like burritos, there isn't a better place in the Kingdom.

Edited by Jingthing