Where To Buy Laptop In Bkk?

thaiman

I want to purchase a new laptop in bkk. Pantip seems to be the only place i know of where i can purchase one. Would you reccomend pantip as a good place to get one? Also, what are some things to watch out for over there? What shops can you reccommend? What should I be cautious of? What about negotiating price?

I would recommend you to buy an Acer for several reasons:

1. Acer is the biggest in Thailand Laptops related;

2. Acer has an exellent Service in case of problems ;

3. The Service Centers could be found everywhere;

4. The Service is very fast, mainly just waiting;

5. Value to cost;

6. 1-3 Years international Warranty: 1 year direct and 2 optional for THB 2,990

7. 1 Year Insurance for free in case of loss pp.

If you buy ba Acer go to one of the Com7 Outlets in Pantip or somewhere because you can bargain and even their Service is very good!

I want to purchase a new laptop in bkk. Pantip seems to be the only place i know of where i can purchase one.

Oh dear this is problem *1 you face.

Can you elaborate please?

i bought my lap top from panthip ,the it centre on the top floor ,acer 4720 ,they set it up with real windows vista extended world wide warrenty ,2 gig ram 39000b ,1200b more than anyone else ,if anything went wrong in the 1st week they would replace the laptop with a new one ,nothing went wrong very happy eccept for vista ,give me xp anyday .

I want to purchase a new laptop in bkk. Pantip seems to be the only place i know of where i can purchase one.

i bought my lap top from panthip ,the it centre on the top floor ,acer 4720 ,they set it up with real windows vista extended world wide warrenty ,2 gig ram 39000b ,1200b more than anyone else ,if anything went wrong in the 1st week they would replace the laptop with a new one ,nothing went wrong very happy eccept for vista ,give me xp anyday .

How much? I was looking at this model.

How much? I was looking at this model.

without the up grade on the ram ,comes 1gig standard ,was 36500 plus 2800 for the 2 1 gig rams ,comes with everything .

• 4 weeks later...