Thread Just For Thai Bashing

TheExpat

Here is a thread to get all of the Thai bashing out of everyone's system. It will be good to just add and add here, so the readers will not have to mill through multiple posts dwelling on the subject.

Why do Thais walk and look in the opposite......

What do Thais keep sniffing?

I do not bash Thais, but I will start the thread with what I notice and what WOULD irritate me if I allowed it to do so. I only do this to narrow it down to one thread that can continue FOREVER!!! if the mods allow it :o

Thai talking on the phone repeating the same sentence 10 times, saying uh, uh, uh, uh, uh over and over and also saying HELLLLO HELLLLO 10 times because they can't hear the person on the other end talking and then hanging up....only to get be called right back and start the whole process all over again.

Thais that ring other people and hang up because they have NO BAHT and want a call back.

Asking a Thai worker at Villamart where something simple is and after a 5 minute discussion on the item they direct you to aisle 5 and it is no where to be found, then you ask another and he tells you "maimee no have" and then you find it on your own later while shopping.

Why the website for the theatre at Siam Paragon said that The Simpsons Movie was playing and I drove all the way there, parked and stood in line for 10 minutes only to be told that it was not playing. When I told them it said that on the website, the manger told me she was "bored with the website" and forgot to update it.

Why every time I am eating with a group of Thais they never just let me order. After I order, they interject and tell the waitress something and when my meal comes, it is never right.

Why I order food that is on the menu and am constantly told "maimee no have"

Why Thais are excellent sales people and promise the world when selling a product, but the follow up service sucks.

Anyone else have anything to add?? Get it out of your system here!!!!

Edited by TheExpat

Thai bashing - or anyone bashing is not really constructive to the well being of this forum / website. :o

Complaints or personal annoyances about Thai's and the way they do things might have been a more appropriate title.....

My point was that to condense the bashing into one thread.

Personally, I hate it.