Laos Tv

I will need another TV at the end of October and I was thinking about Laos, but the last time I received a TV from Laos in October 2006 it was noted that I may be refused again as I have had several TV's before. Since that visa finished I returned back to the UK for 2 weeks in December and obtained a triple entry visa and having used that I am now on my last VOE.

What are the chances of being given another TV from Laos?

Also, my British passport only has pages 31 and 32 clear and only one re-entry stamp on another page. Will I need a new passport first, before trying to obtain a TV?

Thanks

Thanks. I'm just a little worried because of the message they added into my passport. I can't remember it exactly, but it was something like; This tourist travels in Thailand many times on a TV and may be refused in the future.

Do you know, or does anybody know of anybody who has received a TV from Laos after they have had this added into their passport. I just need a little reassurance on this before I venture that way.

Cheers

Get the new passport first.

But from the looks of things, the TVs in succession may be a thing of the past soon. I expect the same changes that Penang has just announced to be echoed by Vientianne and Savannakhet soon. Afterall, they've haven't been stamping that red warning in our passports for nothing...

But from the looks of things, the TVs in succession may be a thing of the past soon. I expect the same changes that Penang has just announced to be echoed by Vientianne and Savannakhet soon. Afterall, they've haven't been stamping that red warning in our passports for nothing...

Who's been getting that red warning recently? One guy several months back mentioned getting one from Penang, but when asked if he could scan and post it he went quiet.

Vientiane and Savannakhet always told me that I would get only 2 TR's in succession from them within a 12 months time frame. This has been exercised since August 2006. I admit not to know how they would handle a case, where you asked them for a TR succeeding TR's in other neighbourig countries.