Final Countdown To Usa Fair 2007

Sunbelt Asia

http://www.thailand4.com/news/2007-09-18/0...-fair-2007-the/

The American Chamber of Commerce in Thailand joins forces with the U.S. Embassy to host the USA Fair for the second year. Taking place at Royal Paragon Hall 3, Siam Paragon during October 5-7, 2007, leading American companies have accepted the invitation to showcase their services and products reflecting the real American lifestyle and Culture. The event is expected to attract over 100,000 visitors.

The President of AMCHAM Thailand, Mr. Paul Acito, said at the Press Conference today that the progress of the event organization is over 90% complete. The USA Fair 2007 will definitely be greater than last year. More than 60 companies have already confirmed to exhibit and sell top American branded services and products at the event, which will be a gateway to real American lifestyle experience for Thais and will also enhance trade relations between the two countries. Part of the proceeds after expenses from the 3-day fair will be donated to Princess-Pa Foundation, Thai Red Cross Society.

USA FAIR 2007 has a blend of 5 main zones consisting: Travel USA, which will gather travel agencies and airlines offering special promotional packages; Retail USA for the showcase of consumer goods from the US; Education USA, designed specially for parents who want to send their kids to the US-based high-standard international schools; Taste USA, created for those who love to experience the real taste American foods and beverages; and Lifestyle USA for those who prefer high technology products.

Mr. Acito stated that “The highlight of this years exhibition is the showcase of variety of products and services, which cover many business sectors ranging from airlines to travel agents, educational institutions, foods, fruits, wines, medical and health products, cosmetics, kitchen equipment, books, toys, fashion apparels, and technological products such as the latest innovation of General Motors, which manufactures Chevrolet and the latest models of the legendary Harley-Davidson Motorcycles.

"USA FAIR 2007 is suitable for everybody at any age or sex, both Thais and foreigners, who desire to experience the real American lifestyle. In addition to the demonstration of large variety of American products, the exhibition event will also enhance trade relations between the two countries, which have been established for a long time," he added.

USA FAIR 2007 has received very good support from five major American companies, which have strong business foothold in Thailand, namely American International Assurance (Thailand) Co., Ltd (AIA), Amway (Thailand) Co., Ltd, General Motors (Thailand) Limited and Chevrolet Sales (Thailand) Limited, Harley-Davidson of Bangkok, Thailand, and Pepsi-Cola (Thai) Trading Co., Ltd. The exhibition will be organized for three days. It is expected to attract more than 100,000 visitors.

Sunrise Tacos has been invited to the event and will be serving delicious tacos and burritos as well. See you there!

www.sunrisetacos.com

Taste USA, created for those who love to experience the real taste American foods and beverages;

Yup, Beef Jerky and other made in USA goodies, my Dr.Pepper, Krispy Kream baked fresh? I'm into food and stuff, hopefully this year they would organize it better, more selection and stuff.

:o

Taste USA, created for those who love to experience the real taste American foods and beverages;

Yup, Beef Jerky and other made in USA goodies, my Dr.Pepper, Krispy Kream baked fresh? I'm into food and stuff, hopefully this year they would organize it better, more selection and stuff.

Wow, I can hardly wait to eat American junk food again. I miss it so much - NOT.

Mountain Dew, Charleton Chews, Twizzlers.....
Wow, I can hardly wait to eat American junk food again. I miss it so much - NOT.

Gosh! once in awhile and for a change I miss Ameircan goodies junkies. Meet ya there whoever going :o

Bought a crate of bing cherries last year there. They were awesome. Great promotion price as well.

By the way, the Princess will be there Friday morning so the doors will open to the public at noon.

www.sunrisetacos.com

I went< stood outside and looked at the list of vendors, nothing inteesting and only food was Thaivisa, errrrrr, Sunrise Taco and American Rib, where was Bourbon Street. And if it is truly an American thing, please, hamburgers, hot dogs and apple pie!

Yes it was an introductory thing, but introduce them correctly

Edited by jEFFREYk44

Went there and VERY disappointed! Everything they have there (cookies, jam, lotion and lotta wine) are pretty much I could get it from any supermarket here. Not worth going. :D no Dr.Pepper! What a shame!! :o