Ban Pong (near Kanchanaburi)

Aza

Hello everyone my name is Andy can anyone please help me i need to know as much information about this place as possible !

how far is ban pong away from bangkok ?

how far away is ban pong away from kanchanaburi ?

is it an easy town to get to ?

do many tourists visit ban pong ?

do many english people live here ?

what is the name of the local bank there ?

do they have an hsbc bank there ?

how much are house prices there roughly for say a standard 3 bedroom house ?

or what is the monthly rent for one of these houses ?

the reason i need to know all this information is because i live in england and i am half thai and half english i have relatives that live in this town that need my help financially my uncle who is 60 is very poorly and my cousin who is looking after my uncle and her 2 children recently had a bad accident at work and cannot walk anymore and to top this off they are getting evicted from there house as they are behind on there rent so i need to act fast to help them out i have never met them before so i dont know nothing about this town can anyone please help me out thanks alot andy.

Hello everyone my name is Andy can anyone please help me i need to know as much information about this place as possible !

how far is ban pong away from bangkok ? - About 60 Km

how far away is ban pong away from kanchanaburi ?- Check map

is it an easy town to get to ? - yes

do many tourists visit ban pong ? Few

do many english people live here ? A few not many

what is the name of the local bank there ? They have all branches of thai banks

do they have an hsbc bank there ?- Have not seen one

how much are house prices there roughly for say a standard 3 bedroom house ? cost me 900,000 bht to build a two bedroom in the sticks.

or what is the monthly rent for one of these houses ?- do not know.

the reason i need to know all this information is because i live in england and i am half thai and half english i have relatives that live in this town that need my help financially my uncle who is 60 is very poorly and my cousin who is looking after my uncle and her 2 children recently had a bad accident at work and cannot walk anymore and to top this off they are getting evicted from there house as they are behind on there rent so i need to act fast to help them out i have never met them before so i dont know nothing about this town can anyone please help me out thanks alot andy.

Iam sure there will be somebody that can be of more help, I live south of Ban Pong in a small village of Ban Muang.

HSBC is on Rama 4 in Bangkok......

It is not easy to sell secondhand houses, so there are some to rent, price is whatever you can find, 5 - 50,000 per month..

how much are house prices there roughly for say a standard 3 bedroom house ? Area + Type hugh difference in price. New houses look cheaper but they you need to spend a few 100 to be able to live in.. Mostly big Estates are cheaper.. eg: 3 bed house in middle of block, maybe a area to park a car inside, no garden from around 700,000 - 1.2 million.

Myself live North of Kanchanaburi, out in the sticks, my detached 3 bed large house cost 1.9 million to build 4yrs ago.

Banks have many houses 'For Sale' they are only looking to get there money back...... Same problem as many places, here one can get a mortgage with a low monthly payment, but after 2 years the monthly payments go up, so after 3 or so years the repayment is double and they cannot find the money to pay so default, the Bank takes the house and they seles them.. Most Banks have a big list

• 3 weeks later...

how far is ban pong away from bangkok ? 80 k by road

how far away is ban pong away from kanchanaburi ? 50k

is it an easy town to get to ? yes - bus, train service from Bangkok

do many tourists visit ban pong ? very few

do many english people live here ? I know a few often involved in teaching

what is the name of the local bank there ? Many Thai banks there

do they have an hsbc bank there ? No

how much are house prices there roughly for say a standard 3 bedroom house ? varies a lot and quite a lot of new building going on depending on size I would give a guideline of 1-5 million

or what is the monthly rent for one of these houses ? Not sure not seen many for rent

Hope this is of some help. I'm originally from Manchester. If you need any more info check out my e-mail on the members list and send me a message.

• 1 month later...

one and half hours

45 k

very

none

few

lots of banks

no

1 million up

10k baht up

Banpong is a big prosperous town with every facility

one and half hours

45 k

very

none

few

lots of banks

no

1 million up

10k baht up

Banpong is a big prosperous town with every facility

madamtingtong Are you in bangpong now?