Brit Found Dead In His Room

Darlek

British tourist found dead in hotel room

Boonlua Chatree

The death of a UK citizen was reported to the Pattaya police station at around 9.30 a.m. on July 30. Officers proceeded to the hotel on Soi 9 to discover the body of Peter Callard, 49, from the United Kingdom. Initial inspections of the room and body showed no signs of foul play.

Police questioned Montar Jantason, 31, who told them she had been with Callard for 3 years, during which time he had constant hearing problems.

Montar went on to say that she was sitting on the bed when Callard suddenly jerked and closed his eyes. She went to check him and discovered he was dead.

The body was taken to the forensic institute to define the cause of death. Police surmise that the Englishman had suffered a massive heart attack resulting in is death.

Strange,there have been a few recent farang death's particularly in Pattaya,age 49,this is very worrying as ,yes,I'm 49.Is there something about this number??

There is a risk if you sit there drinking Alcohol and smoking and moaning all day like most farangs do in Pattaya.

Strange,there have been a few recent farang death's particularly in Pattaya,age 49,this is very worrying as ,yes,I'm 49.Is there something about this number??

There are thousands of expats in their late forties who are starving themselves so they can save enough cash to qualify for retirement visa.

Some of them don't make it.

British tourist found dead in hotel room

Police questioned Montar Jantason, 31, who told them she had been with Callard for 3 years, during which time he had constant hearing problems.

A tourist for three years??

His 'constant hearing problem' was that every time she asked for money for the sick buffalo - he ignored her. :o

There is a risk if you sit there drinking Alcohol and smoking and moaning all day like most farangs do in Pattaya.

And people in Bangkok don't sit there drinking Alcohol and smoking and moaning all day,must be something wrong with them.

And people in Bangkok don't sit there drinking Alcohol and smoking and moaning all day,must be something wrong with them.

Bartender, i think Farang all over Thailand sit around drinking and smoking and moaning.

Land of Smiles. = Thai People in Thailand, and first time Tourists.

Land of miserable moaning people. = Resident Farangs in Thailand that think Thailand and Thai people should change to their way of thinking.

Thailand is a nice country, shame about all the farangs there though. :o

So many people moaning about who killed who and why! These people hang around sleaze holes of Pattaya and Pat Pong, with other sleaze merchants, having relationships with bar girls and then wonder why they get robbed, arrested or killed. If you mixed with the criminals of Moss Side in Liverpool (or where ever) the same would eventually happen. They wouldn’t do it there, so why do it in Thailand. Or would they? I have seen a few westerners wandering around that look like pirates, murderers or hit men. The sooner someone invents virtual sex the better.

Today, over a thousand children died of starvation all around the world'

And what has that got to do with the price of chips!!!!!!!!

Dont tell me things should be put into perspective... try telling that to the guys family.