New Type Bikes On The Pattayan Roads?

Phil Conners

Several times recently I've noticed people on bikes that look like Honda CB250 or Enfield Bullet or something like that. Touring bike style, but smaller than a CB400, sounds like a single cylinder large bore, very cool little bike. It always was passing on the street at night so I never got around to have a good look. Would anyone know what it could be?

Edited by Phil Conners

Several times recently I've noticed people on bikes that look like Honda CB250 or Enfield Bullet or something like that. Touring bike style, but smaller than a CB400, sounds like a single cylinder large bore, very cool little bike. It always was passing on the street at night so I never got around to have a good look. Would anyone know what it could be?
Yamaha had some SR400 and SR250's, I believe, and Honda had some Brit-retro CB500 models; we see a few of them up here.

No idea exactly what model they are, but there's one living very close to you phil :o (less then 500 meters from the entrance of your estate!)

Looks cool and retro for sure, although from my experience large bore single piston bikes are seldom very comfortable due to vibrations....