Show Me Your Watch!

thaigerd

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep an eye out for people wearing the Casio F91W-1. Favourite of Al Qaida!

I remember reading this story a while back. It's an interesting read.

According to the secret document, an estimated one-third of all Guantanamo prisoners who wore the watch "have known connections to explosives, either having attended explosives training, having association with a facility where IEDs were made or where explosives training was given, or having association with a person identified as an explosives expert."

According to the Guardian newspaper, more than 50 detainee reports indicate the ownership of a Casio watch, of which 32 prisoners wore the black F-91W and an additional 20 prisoners wore the silver A-159W at the time of their arrest.

I was used to wear a Rolex Submariner which was my Mum & Dad birthday present when I was 20 years old...

Getting bored to hear: "Nice good looking copy, where did you get it"... It's now in my drawers. annoyed.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Drawers to some people are underpants. I get this funny picture in my head of someone with a Rolex wrapped around his pecker. :lol:

99.99% of us don't need to know the actual time to the second. If we are within 5 minutes or so then that is perfectly adequate. You can pick up a $10 watch just about anywhere and have some reasonable idea of the time.

I had to buy a new one a couple of years ago, it had no less than 4 glorious different alarms advertised.

One of them alarms keep alarming me at midnight every dam_n night, two years now.

I can't switch it off, and no watch seller /repair man wants to check it