Toyota Fortuner "smart"

pattayapip

Just Been down Pattaya Toyota and they have a Brochure about the "TRD" Fortuner "Smart"

I find very little reference to it online except a tiny article about the Bangkok Motor show, Does anyone know any info about this Model, or where i can find info online?

Thanks, just thought i would ask as nothing appears to come up on a search but apparently these have been coming out a short while and there is a waiting list

Cheers

Just Been down Pattaya Toyota and they have a Brochure about the "TRD" Fortuner "Smart"

I find very little reference to it online except a tiny article about the Bangkok Motor show, Does anyone know any info about this Model, or where i can find info online?

Thanks, just thought i would ask as nothing appears to come up on a search but apparently these have been coming out a short while and there is a waiting list

Cheers

Hi pattayapip

My good friend TMWG has one on order and I sent him advert I found in Bangkok post.Check the Issan forum, I think ref may be on there

Dave :o

ps. Iv seen a few in Surin.they look good. black or white with nice shiny 18'' wheels & TRD shocks all round.

Edited by Dave the Dude

Cheers

Hi pattayapip

My good friend TMWG has one on order and I sent him advert I found in Bangkok post.Check the Issan forum, I think ref may be on there

ps. Iv seen a few in Surin.they look good. black or white with nice shiny 18'' wheels & TRD shocks all round.

Hi, Thanks for that, Cocked up a little :D Sent you a PM by mistake, but figured it in the end and PMd your Mate

Thanks again

Cheers

Hi pattayapip

Hi, Thanks for that, Cocked up a little :D Sent you a PM by mistake, but figured it in the end and PMd your Mate

Thanks again

HI PP

Sent you a PM

TBWG :D

Cheers

Hi pattayapip

Thanks again

HI PP

Sent you a PM

TBWG :D

Thanks, Replied :D

Just to let you know, i've just ordered my Smart V fortuner from Expat motors.

they have a few there.

The picture is the one you posted in another thread with Twin exhausts on the Back?

As for your question, No not for export only, Have ordered one from Pattaya Toyota delivery they say December, Basically a TRD bodykit, Larger 18" TRD Wheels, uprated suspension and bits and bobs inside such as Kevlar trim, White and Black only, They have a small brochure there but does not show really much

they have a few there.

The picture is the one you posted in another thread with Twin exhausts on the Back?

As for your question, No not for export only, Have ordered one from Pattaya Toyota delivery they say December, Basically a TRD bodykit, Larger 18" TRD Wheels, uprated suspension and bits and bobs inside such as Kevlar trim, White and Black only, They have a small brochure there but does not show really much

same here, not for export, i'll be driving it here. Expat motor have said they can fit a twin exhaust but the body kit would need to be altered or changed. i'm having side skirts on mine to finish the sporty look.

they have a few there.

same here, not for export, i'll be driving it here. Expat motor have said they can fit a twin exhaust but the body kit would need to be altered or changed. i'm having side skirts on mine to finish the sporty look.

Saw a really Nice Navy Blue one with all bodykit parts on, will wait and see what it actually looks like in the flesh before decide what side panels (or if) i will put on, Toyota Pattaya said they would call me when the next one comes in so i can go and look, wont go for the Twin exhaust though.

they have a few there.

This is another one actually,Im quoted mid november for mine,i tried expat and another exporter,.i couldnt remember which one said export only, but i didnt bother as there was no discount so no insentive to buy off a non francicsed dealer,.

• 2 months later...

they have a few there.

what an ugly pickup (disguised as a car, he he :D )

I don´t really believe, that Toyota makes smart vehicles :o

North

Reason for edit: Spelling.

Edited by North

just purchased a fortuner smart in bangkok, waiting time was less than a week from a toyota dealer

Which dealer in Bangkok , did you buy from ?,as i am looking around and most dealers have very poorly trained

salespeople with no idea ,

just purchased a fortuner smart in bangkok, waiting time was less than a week from a toyota dealer

Which dealer in Bangkok , did you buy from ?,as i am looking around and most dealers have very poorly trained

salespeople with no idea ,

Toyota at Rama 3, can't say the salespeople there are very well trained though :o

I had a similar problem trying to find a coherent salesperson or dealership.

Finally called Toyota Thailand [no help] and posted a request here [no response].

On the off chance I walked in to K-Motors Toyota S'vit.

A pretty girl tried to show me over a Fortuna - interesting experience but not very illuminating.

Saw 2 expats talking to a fellow who was answering intelligibly.

As a result I made an order through a guy called Khun M.

He didn't do anything on the price - this was 3 months ago and things may have changed by now.

He has however met all his promises on delivery, timings, specs, paperwork etc and does return calls.

If I was going to buy another Toyota I would start with him.

In Chiang Mai, I have since got to know Niyom Panich and can recommend Khun Nareerat without hesitation, for great service.

I am on a job in the Middle East and we have a load of Fortuner 4.0 V6's to play with! Crap paint jobs, although they are getting well used offroad so i don't think colour choice was in the purchasing equation. Very popular with the guys here, mainly for the sheer grunt but that V6 does sound good when its fired up. Just a shame the politics of LOS do not allow for these to be sold locally. I wonder if you could sweet talk Toyota to sell you one on the quiet, it'll cost an arm & a leg to run but what fun you could have getting a few more horses out of it!