Sensitive Gentle Folk On Tv

wasabi

Ahem... :o

Please leave discussion of other forums out of this topic.

"Sensitive Gentle Folk On Tv And Other Forums, FLAME AWAY!"

Perhaps the invitation to folk from other forums could be removed from the thread title? :D

The OP titled the thread Old Croc... not me, but it is ThaiVisa policy not to allow discussion (positive or negative) about other forums.

Title topic edited for clarity :D

I don't know many times I'll see a new thread with what seems to be an innocuous header and suddenly the poster is inundated with are you a troll! What you've said is an affront to decency! I blame the nature of communication on the internet more than anything unique to TV, something about this medium seems to encourage melodrama and hyperventilating. And the great irony is indeed that few of us know each other and half of us are probably someone else than we claim to be. Also I have been guilty of this too, I realized I too enjoy being offended from time to time because it gives me a chance to be an unassailable martyr. All I'm really trying to say is people should recognize the tendency for melodrama and try not to get caught up in unless they are intentionally trying to start a slag fest.

BTW I notice there's another poster named chiliwasabi online right now. HOW COULD YOU COPY MY NAME! I was the first wasabi on this and ALL FORUMS, you don't know how it feels to be a wasabi all your life, my great grandma wasabi suffered greatly to bear this name and you think you can just add the prefix chili and get a free ride. I don't think so buddy.

I don't know many times I'll see a new thread with what seems to be an innocuous header and suddenly the poster is inundated with are you a troll! What you've said is an affront to decency! I blame the nature of communication on the internet more than anything unique to TV, something about this medium seems to encourage melodrama and hyperventilating. And the great irony is indeed that few of us know each other and half of us are probably someone else than we claim to be. Also I have been guilty of this too, I realized I too enjoy being offended from time to time because it gives me a chance to be an unassailable martyr. All I'm really trying to say is people should recognize the tendency for melodrama and try not to get caught up in unless they are intentionally trying to start a slag fest.

BTW I notice there's another poster named chiliwasabi online right now. HOW COULD YOU COPY MY NAME! I was the first wasabi on this and ALL FORUMS, you don't know how it feels to be a wasabi all your life, my great grandma wasabi suffered greatly to bear this name and you think you can just add the prefix chili and get a free ride. I don't think so buddy.

So What one is your grandma, the one with the tash

Little-Britain-COVER.jpg

We of the Chiliwasabi clan are a bit thicker skinned than you or you grandmother. Your taunts may illicit a response they are not quite enough for me to drag out my soap box or to saddle my high horse.

While we are briefly amused by your pantemonious puffery we are unwavering in the knowledge of our proud and unique history.

Always remember, while wasabi may be a fine thing and have the power to clear sinuses, chilli has the power to burn twice (or maybe more if you don’t wash your hands!).

Be careful not to bight off more than you can chew young Wasabi for even you may incur the horrible wrath of my people and be inflicted with the much feared “Burning Ring of Fire”.

:o

We of the Chiliwasabi clan are a bit thicker skinned than you or you grandmother. Your taunts may illicit a response they are not quite enough for me to drag out my soap box or to saddle my high horse.

While we are briefly amused by your pantemonious puffery we are unwavering in the knowledge of our proud and unique history.

Always remember, while wasabi may be a fine thing and have the power to clear sinuses, chilli has the power to burn twice (or maybe more if you don't wash your hands!).

Be careful not to bight off more than you can chew young Wasabi for even you may incur the horrible wrath of my people and be inflicted with the much feared "Burning Ring of Fire".

Goal..........

Chili 1 - wasabi 0

:D

Always remember, while wasabi may be a fine thing and have the power to clear sinuses, chilli has the power to burn twice (or maybe more if you don't wash your hands!).

Be careful not to bight off more than you can chew young Wasabi for even you may incur the horrible wrath of my people and be inflicted with the much feared "Burning Ring of Fire".

Goal..........

Chili 1 - wasabi 0

Don't be offended Chavy.... have some fun....it's not for eatin', it's just for lookin' thru..... :o

I'm not offended mate, far from it. The only thing I can see is the topic of the thread has gone way off & is getting personal. I'll carry on reading it but right now I cannot see any sense in this. :D

Don't be offended Chavy.... have some fun....it's not for eatin', it's just for lookin' thru..... :D

I'm not offended mate, far from it. The only thing I can see is the topic of the thread has gone way off & is getting personal. I'll carry on reading it but right now I cannot see any sense in this. :D

I know, ...I was just messin'. It does seem a bit pointless at times, huh? :D

[Well Mr. Carpetbagger, around these parts we got something we call a Missoura boat ride. :D ] :o