Ugly Football Players

mrtoad

I can recall a small discussion on football players looks the other evening with Chavy, Legag, Mig et al....

Legag couldn't remember Peter Beradsley, so thought I'd post a nice picture of the "Hunchback" on the forum.

post-31474-1191898576_thumb.jpg

Really quite scary.

Any other suggestions and pictures of player with terrible haircuts et al.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dowie.JPG

this is going to be such a harsh thread. :o

Your right there. Is that Dowie ?? The three pictures so far are all up there for the butt ugly trophy.

Your turn MrBJ for a picture poster, Man City must of had some entries for this down the years

Edited by chavy

I remember reading a fanzine article a few years ago that suggested that Luke Chadwick must have been apple-bobbing in a chip pan, made me laugh at the time and your post reminded me of it.

Could haunt a house.. but sadly not the penalty box..

post-31374-1191922093_thumb.jpg

Luke Chadwick..... (the pic is extra large.. for maximum impact..)

I know there are plenty of ugly blokes in football , but to make things fair lets have some ugly birds aswell :D:D:bah:

I wouldnt be looking forward to this pair swapping shirts at the end of the match :o

brave_soccer_cup.jpg

:D Oh my f#&*%$#g God, not a good advert. Looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. :bah:

Are they from Liverpool? :D

Edited by mrtoad

Your turn MrBJ for a picture poster, Man City must of had some entries for this down the years

Sorry buddy but Man City are renowned for having "hansum" players :D

However, these two modern day uglies have to be the pin up's of "butt ugliness" :o

post-19542-1191952129_thumb.jpg SHREK 1

post-19542-1191952184.jpg SHREK 2

Edited by mrbojangles

I remember reading a fanzine article a few years ago that suggested that Luke Chadwick must have been apple-bobbing in a chip pan, made me laugh at the time and your post reminded me of it.
Could haunt a house.. but sadly not the penalty box..

post-31374-1191922093_thumb.jpg

Luke Chadwick..... (the pic is extra large.. for maximum impact..)

wow......I've been waiting to see if "the enemy" would make an appearance. How about starting a Derby County thread :o

MEN! :D

Since you are all so handsome and criticizing other's people looks;So: I think it would be more possible and fair enough if every member would send his striking handsome personal picture :D next to his (considered) ugly player's picture ( to help us realize the antonym of good-looks and distinguish between the contrast between the two pictures) :D

BTW;Shrek has a (loving heart) even if he is an ugly green freak! :o

MEN! :D

Since you are all so handsome and criticizing other's people looks;So: I think it would be more possible and fair enough if every member would send his striking handsome personal picture :o next to his (considered) ugly player's picture ( to help us realize the antonym of good-looks and distinguish between the contrast between the two pictures) :D

BTW;Shrek has a (loving heart) even if he is an ugly green freak! :o

No, No, No!!!!!!!! :D

Let us just have some fun at the expense of others. :D

Anyway, I'm sure that I look better than Peter Beardsley, and I get told 'Im a hansum man very often when I'm in Soi 23, and I don't think they are lying :bah::bah:

lets hear it for the fans too.

mr and mrs le tissier.

Is Mrs Le Tissier really David Coulthard with a wig on :D

Zaza, I'll gladly post my hansome mug shot :D Take a look at my avartar & you get some idea already, rough & rugged just like you females like so much :o

Edited by chavy