Even Bill Gates Has Visa Problems

Just saw this on the news compliments of NPR:

Morning Edition, October 8, 2007 · Nigeria doesn't let just anyone into the country. When Bill Gates applied for a visa, the Nigerian government wanted proof the billionaire wouldn't overstay his welcome and become a burden on the country's social services. The Microsoft chairman had to get a letter from his bank. The letter might have said that Gates is worth an estimated $59 billion. His visa was approved.

I hope he didnt put his email address or bank info on the visa application form .

Otherwise

Greetings to you my friends.

My name is Bill Gates and I am happy to be able to contact you finally. I need your help with a financial problem for which you will be handsomely rewarded.

I currently have 59 Billion USD in my bank account in America but I cannot access it because my late father , the Minister of Oil and Internet scamming died without leaving me his secret pin number to his debit card.

I wish to send you my money by wire transfer and then you can send it to me less the 25% commission I will pay you .

I trust you my friend because I have heard that you are a good and honest person.

Please send me you bank information and the e-mail address of 10 of your most gullable friends.

Peace be with you

I hope he didnt put his email address or bank info on the visa application form .

Otherwise

My name is Bill Gates and I am happy to be able to contact you finally. I need your help with a financial problem for which you will be handsomely rewarded.

I currently have 59 Billion USD in my bank account in America but I cannot access it because my late father , the Minister of Oil and Internet scamming died without leaving me his secret pin number to his debit card.

I wish to send you my money by wire transfer and then you can send it to me less the 25% commission I will pay you .

I trust you my friend because I have heard that you are a good and honest person.

Please send me you bank information and the e-mail address of 10 of your most gullable friends.

Peace be with you

That's pretty good for your first post.

Welcome to Thai Visa.

I hope all of your posts are that good.

Thanks for the laugh.

Otherwise

Peace be with you

That's pretty good for your first post.

Welcome to Thai Visa.

I hope all of your posts are that good.

Thanks for the laugh.

Thank the lord (or Lord) that Bill's msg was replied to, or I wouldn't have got the joke. I can never resist someone called Bill - such a 'soft' name (no pun intended). I scrolled down to look for his bank a/c number for my generously large deposit, when I was rudely awoken to the ruse-joke.

Don't have the figures, but his net worth is probably more than the national GDP of that genteel country.

I've seen figures that put him in the top 20 ....................

urban legend ?

guess it depends on the current stock price .

Otherwise

Peace be with you

Absolutley brilliant....beats all the other posts of gloom and doom......fell off me chair ....lmao.....rolling about the floor and crying with tears of laffter...lol...lol..lol

r&r

Block