Hmong Calling For Intervention - Laos Foreign Prisoner Support Service

Andiamo

This may be of interest..... Anybody on the ground in Laos heard anything? According to the article by Laos Foreign Prisoner Support Service on 9th October 2007:-

"According to sources, FPSS have just been advised that the Hmong trapped in the jungles of Laos have reported as recently as last weekend, through satellite phone to the U.S, that the Laos government has sent military troops to ambush and kill them. Helicopters are reportedly spraying chemicals on the jungles where the Hmong are hiding.

The Hmong men, women and children are urgently calling to the U.S and U.N to intervene immediately. They fear that death is imminent. The actual call from the hmong in the jungle is recorded and broadcast through Hmong Lao Radio".

http://www.usp.com.au/fpss/news-laos/news-laos119.html

Nobody would hear anything if it is happening to be honest. However I unfortunately don't have any sympathy for the Hmong - they took the CIAs money to fight the Pathet Lao in turn for the free ability to produce and traffic drugs (Air America). The CIAs secret war was uncovered, the US went home from Vietnam, moved most of the Hmong population but some stayed behind to fight - the rest fled to neighbouring countries. They then went through the phase several years ago of attacking tourist buses on the then 'notorious' route 13 between Vang Vieng and Luang Prabang killing numerous innocent tourists. Buses previously even just 3 years ago used to have armed workers for protection, I don't know if they've do now though.

But of course when the Lao government decide to rid themselves of these problems then every man and there dog declare it brutal communist regime, ethic cleansing etc.

As for this piece of hans christian anderson in that text:

In Luang Prabang, Laos, schools have reportedly been posting General Vang Pao's picture in the classroom and teachers are forcing every student to spit on them. At the end of the week, all the pictures of General Vang Pao are burned and a new one is posted for repeat action.

Utter tosh - I know a fair bit about the schools in Lao and the the last thing the teachers would be arsed to do something like this! The Hmong propaganda is incidently well financed and organised and run in the US - strange coincidence that!

As for there Foreign Prisoners Support Service - I cannot find any sympathy for anyone who is convicted in a foreign land and then cry about the 'awful' conditions. Well hey I am sorry but you're the people who were smuggling drugs or whatever in that country but now you want to go back home to a cushy prison - tought shit maybe you should of thought about that previously!

I've just looked through the pictures of the supposedly 'terrible' conditions' in Phonthong Prison here in Vientiane - to be quite honest I know people whose houses in Laos that are in a worse state that them! Obviously excluding the ankle blocks that is which appear to be the same as solitary confinement.

I mean just this 'charity' you can send money or write the MP request repatriation to the UK of this man:

http://usp.com.au/fpss/case-michael-newman.html

A man who has defrauded several thousand people in the UK, Australia and NZ for between £9m - £12m - depending on the reports you read. I know people who worked for him during the Boiler room scam and know fully of his time here and his operation - let just say the sentence he recieved was lenient. I wouldn't be surprised if when he is release in Laos the US wouldn't want to acquire him for trial also.

Or you could support John Albert Watson who has been given a life sentence for drugs trafficking . . . :o

Nobody would hear anything if it is happening to be honest. However I unfortunately don't have any sympathy for the Hmong - they took the CIAs money to fight the Pathet Lao in turn for the free ability to produce and traffic drugs (Air America). The CIAs secret war was uncovered, the US went home from Vietnam, moved most of the Hmong population but some stayed behind to fight - the rest fled to neighbouring countries. They then went through the phase several years ago of attacking tourist buses on the then 'notorious' route 13 between Vang Vieng and Luang Prabang killing numerous innocent tourists. Buses previously even just 3 years ago used to have armed workers for protection, I don't know if they've do now though.

But of course when the Lao government decide to rid themselves of these problems then every man and there dog declare it brutal communist regime, ethic cleansing etc.

I don't imagine that the entire race is involved in the drug trade though. Is it not possible that they are taking an issue with criminal elements among the Hmong and making it an issue for the Hmong as a whole?

I don't imagine that the entire race is involved in the drug trade though. Is it not possible that they are taking an issue with criminal elements among the Hmong and making it an issue for the Hmong as a whole?

If this is happening and to be completely honest - you can't trust either side to be telling the truth. The thing is the 'innocent' hmongs aren't quite as innocent as they try to make out since they were the ones that Vang Pao was trying to provide an armoury for them to take down the Lao government earlier this year . . . .

Vang Pao and his plot...

So what does the Lao government do - just sit back and watch or actively seek out the groups?

The thing is the 'innocent' hmongs aren't quite as innocent as they try to make out since they were the ones that Vang Pao was trying to provide an armoury for them to take down the Lao government earlier this year

How about the women and children?

The thing is the 'innocent' hmongs aren't quite as innocent as they try to make out since they were the ones that Vang Pao was trying to provide an armoury for them to take down the Lao government earlier this year

Do you know there is any . . . or just Hmong propaganda?

Do you know there is any . . . or just Hmong propaganda?

Well if there isn't any they will run out of Hmong in a hurry.