Bkk To Manila

coldcrush

Cebu Pacific Air has direct flights to Manila which are probably cheaper than the daily THAI flights. Both are direct. Cebu Pacific also has a domestic network within the Philippines.

Full details on their websites.

Cebu Pacific Air has direct flights to Manila which are probably cheaper than the daily THAI flights. Both are direct. Cebu Pacific also has a domestic network within the Philippines.

Full details on their websites.

Yep, I saw this on the Cebu Pacific website approx a year ago. The price at that time was between 10,500 - 11,000 BHT return.

i believe the current listing of direct bkk-mnl flights is limited to Thai, PAL, and Cebu Pacific, Egypt Air, and Kuwait Air. Lufthansa had one but cancelled it a couuple years ago. The middle eastern airlines are usually cheapeast but depart BKK at god-awefull times in the early morning. Cebu Pacific flight is usually the cheapest of the asian airlines and departs around 2 a.m. I believe. They use their new airbus on this route and it was fine when i took it last year. Thai and PAL have mid-morning departures.

Cebu Pacific- THB 6,560.00

Thanks guys

Is that one way ?

Return in November. Just giving it a check and seems pretty good. What are the planes and service like?

The dsame dates on Thai Airways is 13,560.00 THB. 50,000THB via Japan!

Edited by coldcrush

For 10-11K, why not just book Thai at 12-13K? PAL sometimes has promotions as well.

Why pay the extra if a cheaper alternative is available ??

As long as you don't mind budget airlines I agree. But if the savings is not significant I will take a better airline.

6.5K round trip, however, is worth considering if you're paying for it yourself. Fortunately I only go to Manila when the company requires me to, so I fly Thai.