Racing Sims- F1

Tony Clifton

Well I suggest you take a look at our website at www.Legends-League.com. We are probably the oldest sim racing league in the world and for my sins I am currently MD of this. Irt is proimarily a Euroipean league but I live here in Thailand and we race every Sunday night plas free practice servers and two organised club meetings each week. We run rFactor online wiht two currently running Autumn 2007 Championships Legends TWF1 (Trans World Formula 1) running the excellent GP'79 mod and TWFJ (Trans World Formula Junior) which runs two races one using the Formula BMW and the other F3 cars. We are primarily an Open Wheel formula league but do run some fun saloon car races during the closed season. The name Trans World is used because we truly do have drivers from every continent in our Championship series.

Just go take a look at the website as I am looking for other keen Asian based on-line sim racing drivers who take this as a serious sport as well as enjoy the fun of it too. I would run anther series within Legends if we had enough Asia based drivers and at a time more suitable to this part of the world as currently our main race meeting on Sunday nights starts at 01:15 AM and ends about 4:00 AM Thai time on Monday mornings (yes I stay in bed until midday then every Monday but heck it is worth it !!)

Whatever Tony let me know what you are up to, good to find another sim racing nut like myself :-)

• 7 months later...