Staff Salaries In Pattaya

sillyfools

My friend is thinking of setting up an office or shop in Pattaya.

Can any of you help me out and tell me

1) what the average wage is for administrative personnel and for people who work in an internet cafe?

2) what is considered regular working hours/days?

3) what about vacation?

4) what about finding a room for staff to live in? How much does that cost and where to start?

Albert

1) what the average wage is for administrative personnel and for people who work in an internet cafe?

It could be a new idea this internet cafe. not to many in town. :o

It could be a new idea this internet cafe. not to many in town. :o

It would be to start something while deciding which business to venture into, not the main business in the long run ;-).

Does nobody have factual information on wages in Pattaya itself?

Hi. I employ 3 Thai gals in an admin role.

I pay them 6000 baht a month. They do live free though in an upper floor apartment which is beautifully furnished along with cable, wifi etc.

They receive 10% profit share of monthly takings ( split between them ).

We buy them meals on occasion and treat them to a night out clubbing etc.

They have 2 days holiday a month but we still give salary if they are sick etc. Usually they will have the odd couple of hours off work for shopping etc.

Edited by Manchester

I pay them 6000 baht a month. They do live free though in an upper floor apartment which is beautifully furnished along with cable, wifi etc.

They have 2 days holiday a month but we still give salary if they are sick etc. Usually they will have the odd couple of hours off work for shopping etc.

Depends on their ages and qualification. I have an office manager who does all my admin and accounts preparation/invoicing etc. She gets 15,000 p/m and has 1.5 days holiday per week.

Depends on their ages and qualification. I have an office manager who does all my admin and accounts preparation/invoicing etc. She gets 15,000 p/m and has 1.5 days holiday per week.

This is true.

Do you give free accomodation? Free internet? Meals etc. I guess everything has to be taken into account. Its not always about the salary......but also the benefits and how they are treated.

It is also important for Thai employees to feel as part of " the family ". They do.

Edited by Manchester