Who Will Be F1 Champ 2007

rixalex

Who will be F1 Champ 2007  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can anyone explain Alonso? He is demanding equal treatment be given to him, but isn't the whole reason for his falling out with McClaren that he wanted/expected preferential treatment because he is reigning champion. So it's alright if things aren't equal, providing they are in his favour?

Edited by rixalex

I think that Mc Laren needs to refurbish its image, and will certainly not give any advantage to Alonso. Hamilton has completely demonstrated that he is a great driver, and had very consistent results. Besides, the threat made by Alonso to Denis is certainly not something that will help him, especially after Denis reaction !

Cheers Lewis !!!

It may well be exciting looking forward to the showdown in Brazil, but I get that sinking feeling the winner will be coated in controversy of some kind. For sure it is not going to be straightforward.

My prediction - Alonso wins the race, Hamilton third and Alonso gets the title on number of race wins :o

It may well be exciting looking forward to the showdown in Brazil, but I get that sinking feeling the winner will be coated in controversy of some kind. For sure it is not going to be straightforward.

My prediction - Alonso wins the race, Hamilton third and Alonso gets the title on number of race wins :D

Hi

In theory Hamilton should be favorite, but in practice Interlagos throws up some odd results ... i.e. Fisi in a Jordan!!

Given a dry race I think it will be Kimi first, in that case Lewis could finish 4th and still win the WC irrespective of where Alonso finishes.

Lewis just needs to keep a cool head and play the numbers game. The pressure is on for Alonso he has to go balls out and with his latin temperament I can see it ending in tears.

However, If it rains anyones guess.

Fingers crossed for a dry race

TBWG :o

I reckon Massa will win this weekend :o .

It's his home grand prix and he will be keen to show his Ferrari paymasters he is good for another year.

As for the drivers title , I will be cheering Hamilton all the way but have this nasty feeling that Alonso will be crowned champ :D .

Hamilton made his first mistake of the year last week and I think once he sees nAlonso in his mirrors it will cause him to slip up and give Alonso the advantage ( hope I'm wrong :D )>

Im hoping Lewis wins the championship.

The race should favour the Ferraris should it be dry, hopefully not, as I love the drama of all the pit stategy and tyre choices et al.

Alonsos a tosser and unsporting prat.

Raikkonen snatches championship by winning the Brazilian Grand Prix and pipping LH and FA by a single point on 110. Of course didn't help that LH's gearbox slipped into neutral for 40 seconds early on in the race to leave him at the back of the field. He did really well to finish 7th, however, but not quite enough.

Ah well, at least the petulant Spaniard never prevailed. Roll on 2008, Hammy :o

Raikkonen snatches championship by winning the Brazilian Grand Prix and pipping LH and FA by a single point on 110. Of course didn't help that LH's gearbox slipped into neutral for 40 seconds early on in the race to leave him at the back of the field. He did really well to finish 7th, however, but not quite enough.

still a great feat to finish 2nd overall ,roll on 2008 ,he can only get better .........

Yep, i think in the end although Lewis was most worthy of being champ this year, the ice man deserved it for the past 4 or 5 years when he has IMO been the best driver out there, certainly the fastest, just let down by bad luck and mechanical problems.

Alonso has come out today and said he'll be embarrassed if Lewis takes this years title if McClaren win their appeal concerning fuel irregularities with the BMW and Williams. In truth, i'm sure Lewis would also not wish to win in this fashion, but as far as Alonso is concerned, he already has so much to be embarrassed about from this season himself.

For the years of his success at Renault, i always had upmost respect for him and his achievements. This year though, his true colours have been shown. He's acted like a spoilt little kid.

As for Lewis, he will be multiple world champ before his career is over, of that i have no doubt.

Hi

Can you imagine the speculation that would have been flying around if Alonso's car had cut out for 40 sec. Cries of foul play from the sulky Spaniard and the biased Spanish press.

If Alonso stays at Mclaren (although I don't really see how he can given all the whinging) he won't be able to play his trump card of being no 1. he is now No3 behind Kimi and you know who.

Hope he is swapped for Hiekkie.

TBWG :D