Need Your Suggestions / Ideas

sajidbh

hi

i want to open a business in Thailand. Initially investment range is 500,000 to 700,000 baht.

What can i start with this amount? Can i start a ice cream + coffee shop, or any type of trading, or any othe thing ?

Is there any consulting firms ?

Give me an idea please, need badly to start something.

Thankx

I've got some ideas. I've been in Pattaya for 1.5 years and currently working on three separate projects, but through this time period, I've come up with many other ideas for investment that have nothing to do with beer bars or go-go's. If you're interested, let me know and I would be glad to discuss them with you. Provide me with your email address and I will contact you and we can then possibly meet in person.

hi

i want to open a business in Thailand. Initially investment range is 500,000 to 700,000 baht.

What can i start with this amount? Can i start a ice cream + coffee shop, or any type of trading, or any othe thing ?

Thankx

hi

Thankx

I think u should really think of something yourself as this is going to be ur own business. I don't think u will find what u are looking for here as people are not going to share their ideas with u especially if they can be started with such a small investment. With prime location shop rent prices and fit-out costs i think ur budget sounds tight if u intend to start a coffee shop or something that requires a shop unit. Maybe stick to something internet related or a business that does not have high monthly costs such as rent.

Edited by keithk2007

hi

Thankx

Where do you want it to be? You cold open a Sat-Ed Learning Cafe if you want to be in Rural area.

• 2 weeks later...