Single Malt Scotch (glenmorangie)

shoewah

There are a lot of independent quality hooch shops all around BKK, but if you can't find any near you you can try places like Siam Paragon mall, they have a decent selection (on the ground floor I think).

Not a problem for me, as I am in the Scottish Highlands now :o

Pretty sure the off-licence on Emporium 5F has Glenmorangie. Or, if you pop into the nearest 7/11, you could pick up a bottle of Black Cat, put some thistles in it, dress it in a skirt and stagger round Benjasiri Park shouting at pigeons - roughly the same effect. Just don't drink it with an Argentinian Merlot, or you'll have to go home early. :o

I would like to get a nice bottle of single malt scotch. Where can I fiind single malts in Bangkok?

I know you can get Glenmorangie at the airport. Is there a store in Sukhumvit area near a sky train station?

thanks!

i'm pretty sure i saw a bottle of Glenmorangie at the Central Chidlom supermarket the other day.

i love single malts, kind of partial to Lagavulin myself.

I would like to get a nice bottle of single malt scotch. Where can I fiind single malts in Bangkok?

I know you can get Glenmorangie at the airport. Is there a store in Sukhumvit area near a sky train station?

thanks!

i'm pretty sure i saw a bottle of Glenmorangie at the Central Chidlom supermarket the other day.

ah, bottle bottle on the wall whats the peatiest of them all, obviously a man who enjoys the finer things in life.

i am partial to a drop of anything from the islands, such as the mighty lagavullin, also, ardbeg, bowmore, highland park, isle of jura etc. beware of cheap imitations, often copied never bettered.

thanks!

ah, bottle bottle on the wall whats the peatiest of them all, obviously a man who enjoys the finer things in life.

i am partial to a drop of anything from the islands, such as the mighty lagavullin, also, ardbeg, bowmore, highland park, isle of jura etc. beware of cheap imitations, often copied never bettered.

ahh yes i do like Bowmore and Highland Park, as well as the other varietal greats Talisker and Scapa and Glenkinchie. Lagavulin is actually far better balanced and much less peatie than Laphroaig, a neighbouring distillery which it initially sought to copy from, but thank goodness it developed from there.

thanks!

ahh yes i do like Bowmore and Highland Park, as well as the other varietal greats Talisker and Scapa and Glenkinchie. Lagavulin is actually far better balanced and much less peatie than Laphroaig, a neighbouring distillery which it initially sought to copy from, but thank goodness it developed from there.

dude, you obviously know your way round the top shelf, just mentioning the greats you have above gave me a longing for a port ellen or a longrow. however i only have bunnahabhain and the macallan in the house, ah the dilemma, descions descions.