Fasting In Koh Phangan

Could someone suggest a fasting retreat on Koh Phangan? I'm looking for the cheapest place possible as I'm planning to do several weeks. I've been considering The Sanctuary (a.k.a Health and Wellness Center) but its 14000 baht for 2nd, 3rd and 4th weeks as well. I could do one week there but then I'd like to move somewhere cheaper.

I did fasting before, I could do it at home myself having purchased the needed indgredients from them if not for the mineral broth which I cannot make myself and that's basically the reason I need to do it in a fasting retreat. So if anyone knows of a cheap place (no need for yoga, meditation or nutrition classes to be included into the program- just the supply of the ingrediets and the area to do it) I'd appreciate your feedback very much. Thanks.

Sanctuary is expensive compared to prices here in California. I was blown away at what they charge, but I live in California and fasting is common and can be done very cheap here.

I think there are places doing fasting programs in Had Rin and Spa Samui from what I hear is the best.

Moon who runs the fasting program for Sanctuary has a very good reputation and I've never heard any complaints. I live on the same beach as Sanctuary when I'm in Thailand.