New Camry Owners

jimmym40

Hi, I'll most likely be purchasing a new Camry in CM in a week or so. Would like to get any information from recent purchasers on what dealer you purchased from, could you bargain on the price, and if/what extras were thrown in on the deal.

All replies greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi, I'll most likely be purchasing a new Camry in CM in a week or so. Would like to get any information from recent purchasers on what dealer you purchased from, could you bargain on the price, and if/what extras were thrown in on the deal.

Thanks.

a friend got a better deal on his Fortuner from Saha Panich. Compared to Niyom Panich. I think it was Lanna Toyota ?(saha Panich).

Thanks.

3 friends that all have the top model say the same, super car but for a loud wind noise , something to do with the fitting of the top of the doors? that was when they 1st came out so maybe fixed now.

I'm a little surprised I haven't reached any Camry owners.

Found out the bkk auto show will be held on 29 Nov - 12 Dec, I may end up waiting till then to see what new models come out.

Anyone buy a new Accord lately?

a year ago and quite happy.

sorry. time flies. 15 months ago :o

Edited by Dr. Naam

Anyone buy a new Accord lately?

The new, re-styled, accord comes out in November. Waiting to take a look at it. Went to both Toyota dealerships several weeks ago to test drive a 2.0 Camry. They didn't have one at the moment but will call me. Still waiting for that call. :o

If you're prepared to travel a couple of hours, Toyota Prae seem much more keen on doing deals than the local Toyota dealership monopoly.

Do you have any contact info on Toyota Prae - phone number or POC?

Thanks.

Toyota Phrae Lortrakool Toyota's Dealer Co., Ltd.

Address: 200 Moo 3 , Yantrakitkosol Road , T. Rongkard A. Sungment , Phrae 54130

Tel: 054-660111-5

Fax: 054-660-116