Sea Plane - Samui

ric1

Hi there, Does anybody know if there is a sea plane service from Samui to Koh Tao or if there is a Sea Plane for hire on Samui. I've noticed a Sea Plane parked at Samui Airport on a recent trip in September this year. I can be contacted on email: **email and phone number removed per forum rules**

Many thanks, Ric Darne - Swaziland, Africa.

***Please contact the poster by PM***

Hi there, Does anybody know if there is a sea plane service from Samui to Koh Tao or if there is a Sea Plane for hire on Samui. I've noticed a Sea Plane parked at Samui Airport on a recent trip in September this year. I can be contacted on ***email and phone number per forum rules***

Many thanks, Ric Darne - Swaziland, Africa.

Sorry. No service that i know of excisting at this time. The plane you saw on the airport is cocos nr 1 brag project called "fly and dive". (They even put the "A.S" name on the side of it to impress even more people, hahaha, amasing how patetic some people can be when the hair fall off!!). Never got airborne and dont have a pilot , he left the island since he did not get paid, (who in cocos history did ever??).

I dont know of any seaplanes licenced in these waters, i know there are some in phuket but never heard of any for rent. Might be something to start up. Im a licenced pilot (ppl ir) and ill be your nr 1 costumer if you start this business up! Or maybe even a flightclub in samui with planes for rent for its members? I would be a sponsor of such a thing. I even go in as a co-owner with one or two other investors to create a flight-club. This is the one thing i miss over here at the moment.