Weak Farangs

RooBoy

This is something thats bothered me for a while now, so many Farangs I meet who are with thai girls, (both ex working girls and your everyday office worker or blue collar worker) seem to be so weak arsed they allow themselves to be pushed around ad infinitum.

These guys hand over money on demand, eat on the street because their wife who has no job and sits around the house all day is too lazy to cook, they wont buy something menial for themselves because the woman will rip them a new ######, yet at the same time be all sweetness and light when the guy buys something for them/the family/friends.

Experiences??

This is something thats bothered me for a while now, so many Farangs I meet who are with thai girls, (both ex working girls and your everyday office worker or blue collar worker) seem to be so weak arsed they allow themselves to be pushed around ad infinitum.

These guys hand over money on demand, eat on the street because their wife who has no job and sits around the house all day is too lazy to cook, they wont buy something menial for themselves because the woman will rip them a new ######, yet at the same time be all sweetness and light when the guy buys something for them/the family/friends.

Experiences??

Have you forgotten to take your medication today?

Experiences??

Have you forgotten to take your medication today?

Might have been something he ate :o

I seen it once When my Wife and My Mom and Dad were at office to get marriage documents translated. A blonde haired man and a Thai Woman, He stuck his head in and said to me don't get married you'll have a headache the rest of your life. She then Hit Him on the shoulder and he stopped talking he sounded british

No reason for him to do it anyway maybe he got what he deserved.

Experiences??

Where are you meeting these farang? Divorce court??

Hey roo boy, do you live in Hua Hin? Seems we got another poster here who can't accept Thailand w/out looking at it thru Farang eyes... :o

No thanks, too many scandinavians walking round with well past their used by date (barely) working girls for my liking.

What sort of eyes do you suggest I look at the world through?? I could get some coloured lenses, can you tell me where you buy your ROSE COLOURED ones?? :D:D:D

When your Thai girlfriend farts in the bath, does she make you bite the bubbles ?

Little rodney rude had to get his two penneth worth in :D

Don't you reckon they smell different when they have been bubbles? :D

Don't forget that they are Garlic-laced having come out of a Thai! :o

Probably no surprise here - I agree with rooboy! :D

I have a few mates that actually talk in "girlie man" language when addressing their wives - the pitch is higher and the eyes are wondering.

A lot of my mates get told when to go home :D:D:D

Anyway, better go - my wife is expecting my call :o

Probably no surprise here - I agree with rooboy! :D

I have a few mates that actually talk in "girlie man" language when addressing their wives - the pitch is higher and the eyes are wondering.

A lot of my mates get told when to go home :D:D:wub:

Anyway, better go my wife is expecting my call :o

You move to Hua Hin too, Gent? More real-estate deals over on that side too? :D

I know this thread's took a turn for the worse, but reckon RooBoy does have a point. I know quite a few Westerners who do let themselves be pushed around by their Thai g/f's, and I'll admit, I was in a relationship with a girl with similar characteristics a long while ago - but she completely expired my patience.

I find it borderline pathetic the way that every time I go out with these guys they have to run off to a quiet corner to take a phone call and you can see them pleading on the phone. After the phone call, they come back and make excuses to leave. We're not talking about 1 or 2am here, but more like 7 or 8pm, and their girlfriends are not girls from bars. And this happens every time we're out, and they don't go out too frequently.

The irony is, there's one other thing their girlfriends have in common - they don't want Thai boyfriends because they say Thai men are too pushy! :o

Edited by Insight