Weak Farangs

RooBoy

I know this thread's took a turn for the worse, but reckon RooBoy does have a point.

Sure ... but why be tunnel-visioned about it ?

Thai girls don't have a monopoly on "pussy power" ... try living with a Greek or Italian or Khmer or Brazilian or Polynesian girl and you might find she's equally over-the-top.

The most up-front Thai girl with whom I ever had a live-in relationship laid it all on the line right from the start when she said, "If I cheat on you while you are with me, you can kill me. If you cheat on me while I am with you, I will kill you. OK ?"

No complaints with that.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. :o

Thai girls don't have a monopoly on "pussy power" ... try living with a Greek or Italian or Khmer or Brazilian or Polynesian girl and you might find she's equally over-the-top.

And quite a few other nationalities.

The ones who believe the Thai girls have an edge on the girls in many other countries in this world never went anywhere.

Weak farang are not weak farang, they are men and well, men are men,...

most of the men are weak by nature and love a wife to tell them what to do (no responsabilities).

The best thing about Thailand is that when you get pissed off, you can stop over Nana, have some fun for 20$ and go back home saying: "sorry my love, traffic jam".

Try to do it elsewhere!!!

These guys hand over money on demand, eat on the street because their wife who has no job and sits around the house all day is too lazy to cook,

Have you priced out the cooked food as against buying the ingredients, cooking, washing-up, cleaning the kitchen?

I eat a 20 baht lunch, a 70 baht dinner. Almost every day. Why expect my wife to cook - especially when she has her own business to run.

And I spent over 40 years playing #8 in various RFU teams. So not weak - just happy.

I am a weak farang. My wife is paying for my new Nissan Frontier and has been starting to pay for the mortgage as well as paying for our upcomming house addition for her sister who will be moving to San Diego soon.

I'm so ashamed. What kind of man am I? :o