Color Xerox + Laminate Shop?

JoshMyPickle

Yes. I do.

*HHMmmmmmmm, how to give directions*

Go along outside the moat, when you pass panthip plaza or whateveritscalled - the computer plaza, take the first right turn over the moat into the old city. Go straight on (not technically allowed) along that road, on the right hand side about 300 metres down there's a small family run place. Think you pass a big yellow professional Kodak shop a few metres before on the left.

Good luck finding that.

Right next to the "3 Kings" monument on the extension of Ratchawithi Road towards the Chiang Mai Jail just around the corner from Sri-phum Post Office which is on Phra Pokklao Road.

If you facing to the 3King Monument, there is a printing shop on your right hand JARAS BUSINESS. I usually get good service there.

Right next to the "3 Kings" monument on the extension of Ratchawithi Road towards the Chiang Mai Jail just around the corner from Sri-phum Post Office which is on Phra Pokklao Road.

If you facing to the 3King Monument, there is a printing shop on your right hand JARAS BUSINESS. I usually get good service there.

One and the same.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip, folks. This is a shop to remember.

I went there today and got this for 50 baht:

Color shot of my passport photo page and shot of the visa/entry page placed back to back and laminated. Very cool, convenient, and waterproof.

I have tried to get this done many places but never got past the concept of color copies.