Female Population

According to Wiki the official population last year was 47,874. Most people understand this is merely the number of people registered in households on the island and that the actual population is probably in excess of 100,000.

You can probably guess that more than half of that is female. I don't know that there any actual and realistic numbers of the population on Koh Samui, much less that of its females.

<br />According to Wiki the official population last year was 47,874. Most people understand this is merely the number of people registered in households on the island and that the actual population is probably in excess of 100,000. <br /><br />You can probably guess that more than half of that is female. I don't know that there any actual and realistic numbers of the population on Koh Samui, much less that of its females.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Nice intelligent reply

According to Wiki the official population last year was 47,874. Most people understand this is merely the number of people registered in households on the island and that the actual population is probably in excess of 100,000.

agreed. I would imagine there is quite a gap between registered population and actual population, as is the case in other parts of thailand.

anyway, why? :o

most of the girls seem to leave thong nai pan when they go off to university so there are not too many thai females here. but there are quite a few long term farang females! hrmmm.

How big is the female population on the island?

i think big enough that every farang who live here can have a "mia luang" and a "mia noi" :o

and additionally 1-3 "Ladyboys"......if needed. So u can see, there's a big population on the island.

The real population does nobody know, because they are not registered here.

Anyway, 70-90% of the girls are coming from the isaan-region for working here.

About end november the population of females on the island will be increase :D

go out and take a look.....u will see by self

post-51795-1192596940_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chayaphum

You can probably guess that more than half of that is female. I don't know that there any actual and realistic numbers of the population on Koh Samui, much less that of its females.

Apart the answers from the 'jokers', I'm not so sure SBK.

I would think the % of male/female of the registered population is about 50/50% like everywhere else.

But the number of unregistered people (workers in construction for instance) is probably more male than female. If sou see the loaded trucks -full of workers- coming and going in the morning and evening to and from construction sites, the vast majority is still male.

So, it's very difficult to determine the exact male/female population.

LaoPo

But the number of unregistered people (workers in construction for instance) is probably more male than female. If sou see the loaded trucks -full of workers- coming and going in the morning and evening to and from construction sites, the vast majority is still male.

I'd imagine bargirls would account for quite a large proportion of samui's unregistered population.

I'd imagine bargirls would account for quite a large proportion of samui's unregistered population.

signed 100% :D

BTW, this tread is a really sophisticated and intelligent one, never see before in this forum :D

but the real population on the island of samui is the following:

43% men, 51% women and 6% katoeys (women of the 2. category)

These numbers will change soon when we will go to the high-season in december.........i have to recalculate again... :o

most of the girls seem to leave thong nai pan when they go off to university so there are not too many thai females here. but there are quite a few long term farang females! hrmmm.

Would be nice if all posters refer to the SAME island!! Hahaha, but then again, op left it open for us to persume. Maybe on purpose to make the thread more fun?

Female population, hmmm, let see. I always felt i got to much attention (specially in soi reaggae!) and im a pretty uggly guy. Id say there are enough women! Any woman from the western world thinking about moving here: you dont HAVE to, thanks for the offer but its ok at the moment. Offcourse you are welcome to move here for other reasons than increasing the female population. (Dishes,vaccuming,general maidservice and worshiping western men for instans). KIDDING. :o

Btw. This thread is only for joke i persume, so i took the chans.

the accurate population of thai girls on the island is ... LOADS. the population of fit ones. about half a load.

i assume you are talking about ladies not gatoys becuase a girl is a girl a gatoy is a man. doesn't count.

i like 2 birds at a time baby yeah... hoe do u eat yours....

<br />the accurate population of thai girls on the island is ... LOADS. the population of fit ones. about half a load.<br /><br />i assume you are talking about ladies not gatoys becuase a girl is a girl a gatoy is a man. doesn't count.<br /><br />i like 2 birds at a time baby yeah... hoe do u eat yours....<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yes I talk only ladies, real ladies.

Where do these loads congregate the most???

<br />the accurate population of thai girls on the island is ... LOADS. the population of fit ones. about half a load.<br /><br />i assume you are talking about ladies not gatoys becuase a girl is a girl a gatoy is a man. doesn't count.<br /><br />i like 2 birds at a time baby yeah... hoe do u eat yours....<br />
<br /><br /><br /> Yes I talk only ladies, real ladies. Where do these loads congregate the most???

just for information:

Thailand has 3 type of genders.....

Females, Males and Katoeys

the kids in the thai-schools have to learn that very early... :o

most of real ladys u will find in: Chaweng/Lamai/BangRak/Maenam/Bophut

or you check inside TESCO/Big-C/Makro/7eleven ......there's a lot, sometimes.