Medication Available

niggle

Don't know where you are but there is a very large pharmacy just down the road from Ngam Wong Wan Mall (about 200M).

You should be able to get the Lip.....from the UK , I could give you a phone number.

Don't know where you are but there is a very large pharmacy just down the road from Ngam Wong Wan Mall (about 200M).

You should be able to get the Lip.....from the UK , I could give you a phone number.

Thanks that would be useful

Although there are Thai equivalents to co-Codamal (codeine plus paracetemol) they are not sold over the counter, you will have to get from a hospital pharmacy with doctor presecription.

Amitriptyline is available here, not sure if needs a presecription but if not then any large pharmacy will have it.

the rose hps (litozin) will be harder. Try a GNC in one of the malls, if they don't have this exactly they may at least have other types of rose hip. But it will be costly, all the "natural"remedies used in the West are. If you feel litozin is helping you it would be worth your while to have some shipped from the UK.

I'm guessing from the drug combo that you suffer from either fibromyalgia or some other type of chronic neurogenic pain. If so, are you aware of the recent studies on use of drugs like neurontin and lyrica?