Thai Partners

Neeranam

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 years, last 12 married, with Thai wife. I think those of use with relationships lasting more than a few yeas with a Thai woman should keep quiet lest we offend those who think that it is hopeless having a relationship with them. Wouldn't want to confuse them with any facts.

I think those of use with relationships lasting more than a few yeas with a Thai woman should keep quiet lest we offend those who think that it is hopeless having a relationship with them. Wouldn't want to confuse them with any facts.

:o:D

This thread seems to indicate how old you are? So how old are your Wives you lucky men! My Wife and I are the same age which doeant matter, but as mentioned by the OP I for one am not looking for a trade in.

Anyways I have been with the Wife 5 years. Very happy and a beautiful son to add to the melting pot of international loveeeeeeeee!

Eat ya heart out Barry White.

Hi :o

To answer that last question (and pardon, i am gay but still qualify for being a farang with a Thai boyfriend): I am going to be 33 in coming February, my boyfriend will be 30 next week. And we are together since 7 years on 7th December :D

Best regards....

Thanh

This thread seems to indicate how old you are? So how old are your Wives you lucky men! My Wife and I are the same age which doeant matter, but as mentioned by the OP I for one am not looking for a trade in.

Anyways I have been with the Wife 5 years. Very happy and a beautiful son to add to the melting pot of international loveeeeeeeee!

Eat ya heart out Barry White.

I'm 33 the wife is 35. So i'm a toyboy. :o

Congrats to all you 'toyboys' out there. Looking at all the posts and the age differences in both directions just goes to show that love has no bounds. I am 35 years older than my wife and both of us are looking forward to at least another 40 years of happiness and being together since longevity runs in my family. It will probably take at least that long for my wife to be able to beat me at tennis and some of the other sports we do ! :o

They say that the perfect formula is for the missus to be half your age plus seven years.....at 50 and 33 we are close to that.

Ah, that's why things are perfect.

:D

It would be nice if all things worked to a set formula...... :o

It is perfect because it is right for both of us....we are good mates, have mutual respect and it is the first time in my life that I have married for the right reasons.

Just wondering, if the man said he doesn't want to married, so that's mean he doesn't really love you or not? Or just afraid of relationship? Or just want to have fun? Uhummmm Men are much more complicated than women. :o

It does not have anything to do with love. I have been with many girls that i fell in love with and did not marry until i was ready to have kids. I have been with my wife since 1998 and if she dies or we got divorced i would never marry again. For me it is an issue of giving someone else control over my life in a legal aspect.