What Will Ferrari Do Today?

jayenram

Ferrari's Options  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It will not make any difference if the McLaren’s stay where they are.

Massa may will be lighter on fuel so will be on a different strategy anyway..

Let Massa win on his home track if one of the McLaren drivers would win the title anyway

Of course they will let Raikkonen pass if the championship is on the line. So will McLaren if Raikkonen is leading and Alonso/Hamilton is in fifth and sixth (assuming they can get Alonso to follow orders). However, I don't believe they will have to as I think Raikkonen will be on a sligthly different strategy starting with more fuel).

I don't believe there is much chance Ferrari will take Massa in for an extra pit stop, as they really need him to end ahead of both Mclarens to have any chance at the championship.

Sophon

Well, that's it. England sadly lost two World Championships in less than 24 hours.

Although, I believe we are still Dwyle Flonking World Champions.

I thought all the tissues would have been used up and the violin bow worn out by now. :o:D

Well, that's it. England sadly lost two World Championships in less than 24 hours.

Although, I believe we are still Dwyle Flonking World Champions.

I thought all the tissues would have been used up and the violin bow worn out by now. :D :D

We have a back-up supply ready, just in case. Four years worth actually. :o

What a Race, well after all that, cannot see how anyone in Mclaren would want Alonso to stay !!

1st he test brakes Hamilton, then states at the end of the race ‘the red cars were faster today’ yet they have 100% the same car with officials watching and Hamilton at the back of the grid [gear select problems] can do lap after lap faster then Alonso from 18th to finish 9th